Infamous Comments per Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infamous Comments per Class

Is there a list of what each class is known for in PVP? Both good and bad comments are ok but I am sure the bad ones are more noticable.

I havent been exposed to PVP in the normal way since I have always been playing Softban or Selfban even if my enemy wont. It would be a huge help to me if I understand what others hate about a certain class so i stop doing them myself. Likewise, it will also help me be creative and let me do unique playstyles of what a class is not known to do.

Note: Im open to lv40 cap skills only (no skills on 3rd job like awakening and ex and passives)

Defensios has crazy strong SA and SAbs. Against Lanceas it might be fine since its hard for Defensio to catch up, but other classes they can easily recatch with Lariat

That's from my own experience

Comment

i cover my opinion in warrior cuz they are quite common
      well, my opinion:
      warrior>
      -barbarian&destroyer(i generalized cuz their performance quite smiliar): have dmg, good for group. on 1v1, slow skill,attacking skill quite easy to be canceled. probably reserved for experienced one (especially since flying swing armor are reduced to half, making this tanking more dangerous to use compared to old one). rely heavily on hit and run tactic
      -moonlord: all rounder, good for 1v1 and group, eclipse awakening are total "bread and butter" skill, with oversized cyclone fast to cast, quite newbie friendly compared to other warrior class
      -gladiator: more useful to clear nest than pvp, poor performance in group, total badass in 1v1, easy to catch enemy off guard, but if timed wrong quite suicidal. Glass Cannon type class on 1v1, shattered glass on group :v
      dark avenger: on 1v1 rely heavily on aggresive passive attack and transformation attack, on group only transformation attack. timing are important, cuz majority of dps only relased during transformation attack. missed the chance and good luck getting 2nd chance. class that quite unchanged before and after awaken patch, so it's performance are unchanged

Comment

Working...
      X