Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted to ask this question for a long time !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to ask this question for a long time !

How do game balancing is being studied by DEVELOPERS is it KOF or ROUNDS CD of skills?

Because Honestly playing a melee class in KOF or Rounds is relatively so different from each other

Why not just make a Rounds game mode KOF and the skill cd is KOF ? if they really wanted more DATA . with maybe 200% hp Games end so fast in KOF . Meaning HP is doubled.

A way to improve pvp is skill tab should show 1 and 2 . Meaning if you press skill tab it shows what is active and not . but every skill in skill tab 1 and 2 shows its cd in the UI while playing. This will improve precision in using all skills.

No idea why Counter Exile is CD for the start of the game in KOF Warrior buff should have a faster cd in KOF so it can be casted at the very start of the game.

I suggest u state what is different in playing your class in KOF and Rounds mode. so devs will have a general idea why you prefer to play KOF than Rounds.

They spin a roulette.

Comment

• Mickman
      Mickman commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL completely agree on this one they most likelly buff a least played class if you guys notice for every release of a level cap.

200% hp.... hmmmmmmmm against guardians and saint. HMMMMMMMMMM
    FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

If I remember correctly, at the start of a KoF match, skill CDs are generally halved for all active skills and all passive skills that have CD are set to 0 secs except for secondary passive defensive skills (e.g. Counter Exile, Time Dodge, Flash Grenade & etc.) which are halved.
      While skill CDs at the start of a Rounds match are set to how they are listed in their skill descriptions for all skills.

KoF can end relatively quickly (some barely even last for 45 secs), due to earlier access to high damaging skills (which usually have high CD). Thus, your first blunder is very likely to get you killed immediately.
      I don't think I'd want matches to end any faster.... it's gonna be even sadder for the person on the receiving end.

A way to improve pvp is skill tab should show 1 and 2 . Meaning if you press skill tab it shows what is active and not . but every skill in skill tab 1 and 2 shows its cd in the UI while playing. This will improve precision in using all skills.
      I'm not sure what you mean but I guess you want both hotkey bars to be visible at all times?
      Doesn't a separate hot key bar usually mean different hot keys for that hot key bar? (with comparison to other games)
      It's going to confuse people about which hot key bar they are currently using at a glance. (assuming your idea has both hot key bars share the same hot keys)
      If you're accustomed to your character (or more specifically class), it should possible can keep a mental note on some skill CDs... or switching between hot key bars quickly for a glance. (There is a setting that allows the current value of your skills' CD to be shown on the hot key bar, that should make things easier)

More HP... so classes that are already hard to kill (especially those who tend to keep a sizable distance from their opponent) are now made harder to put down and classes that have a hard time dealing damage are going to have an even harder time killing... Huh.

Comment

• Mickman
        Mickman commented
        Editing a comment
        No i mean just visible not active meaning they still share the same hotkey but only visible both skill tab 1 and 2 on the user interface.
    Working...
    X