Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips to rank up fasT?

any tips to rank up fast in pvp? i mean, fastest way to earn points

eat colosseum EXP capsule x10/day worth 80medals each (up till knights-lieutenant rank). Then, after that its only farm kill
    ​​​​​​
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Respawn Mode (Yellow/Gold Coloured in Colosseum List), its never-ending and nobody owns the room (automatic)
      or people's Captain Mode.. easier to win (Respawn really hard to win lol, but never-ending and easy to join.. Captain is hard to join because always full)

Comment

Originally posted by xForgetty View Post
        Respawn Mode (Yellow/Gold Coloured in Colosseum List), its never-ending and nobody owns the room (automatic)
        or people's Captain Mode.. easier to win (Respawn really hard to win lol, but never-ending and easy to join.. Captain is hard to join because always full)
        Getting into that room doesn't make you a high rank nor get any high experience, one needs to get moving and participate of course do your best killing and supporting every time you enter those rooms either normal rooms or endless room you've gotta do your best.

Please stop AFK'ing inside those rooms and get experience by doing so, it is very alarming that many of those people are getting more and more. It makes the Respawn Endless Mode unbalance.

Comment

play OP pvp class bradah...........
          Meme is a thing........ Ugly meme is another thing.....

Comment

what this game is still alive i just got back like 8months ago

Comment

ArvinALQ yes, only those rich people like me still exist lol

Comment

Working...
              X