Dear Colosseum Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCD,

I'm planning to make a new Updated PvP Video Recording Collection Thread which consists of softban matches/ captain matches and the likes every saturday. It's kind of like a blog thread since i also accept dares, challenges, and stuff. But i don't really know if it's a good idea since i'll be flooding the thread with videos. But... I'll give it a try... QAQ

(Was that me?! OAO)
    -EmiliaOAO, DragonAcademy
    -Discord: Emilia#5646

Comment

• DCD,

My Knee Kick is so awesome that it kicked an AH so high into the sky and never come back down again kek.
      Wish it's not a bug huehue, jk.

Also, playing as priest basically just become punching bag for everyone... *feelbadman*
      At least priest still good in group PvP.
      Last edited by OpinionDog; 06-25-2018, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• DCD,

That moment when a certain idiot lost so badly he accused your Crusader as bugger for using MB/HH INS with very short cooldown; refusing to read Awakening Passive - DIvine Bless description.

"Thank you for the free kills, sir. Almost mistook you for AI easy"

Comment

• DCD,

I got called a cheater by an Elestra, for using Conviction Blessing (Speed Aura) on my Guardian in a KOF match. But I still smacked her face in anyway so all is good.

Comment

• DCD,

That moment when you realized you can no longer dash (except warriors).
            Also clerics back to turtle again...

Comment

Working...
            X