You SEA SM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You SEA SM's

Hello SEA players I am a SM from NA wanting to fight some of your best or better players preferably if you came over to my version to vs; I'm anticipating this falls on deaf ears but if anyone is up to the challenge my NA SM's IGN is Amorphous.

I dare say the community in SEA lacks someone who could be qualified as some of the "best" or even classified as a "better player". The SEA community currently doesn't have anyone to hold a candle to the players of the previous caps (bar a few exceptions).

It's not that your post will fall on deaf ears but rather there's only maybe 3 people who could classify as "good" now, and they rarely play as is.
    What to write here.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you but SEA`s legit pro and NOT SPAMMER PvP players are dead.

Comment

the notables in SEA left a long time ago your challenge won't fall on deaf ears but at current sea players I just don't think there's anyone up to par or even considered decent at least.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

we have Soulcrack, guess you could try him

kidding aside i doubt anyone would simply accept the challenge cause you know...lag :/
          "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

I see, thank you for your responses. The offer still stands I'm patient, and KillianQ Soul was one of the players I was hoping to vs haha.

Comment

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              i was hoping he'd comment here though since he's the kind of player that wants these kinds of challenges...he does like to post about his matches here so maybe pm him ingame or leave him a message here or something lol

looking for challenge is a good idea
            too bad just like above ppl reply
            1 - most good player quit long time ago
            2 - lag

another thing is if u wish to try sea player , i suggest u urself come to sea will be better
            in that case u can try more than 1 or 2 player

Comment

Elusidator is the only past top SEA/TW gladiator that i still see recently,Propeds and NoyZaz are both really good as well.

I doubt they'll play on NA with that ping though.
              Last edited by BaoXue; 10-08-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X