X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate Moonlord Tornado

can nerf?

Crescent cleave is outrageous too honestly
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

TBH the suction is too strong for an extremely strong air-juggling skill which has ex and is awakened -_-
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

so ML is a faceroll class? think another faceroll class???

Comment

• Kuru
          Kuru commented
          Editing a comment
          ML is very faceroll, do you think otherwise?

Yeah its so annoying.

Comment

As much as Nado in general is obscene, my personal pet peeve comes from Eclipse... 1200 SAb, instant cast, iFrame that can be used to cancel skill animations AND lifts, this is honestly ridiculous.
          What to write here.

Comment

I'm a moonlord myself and I can understand you guys. when I was still active the only boost I wish moonlord gets was cyclone slash ex gets instant cast mechanic like front shove ex but at the expense of the tornado's size the awakening moonlord is too much if I say so myself.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

I'm not fond of ML even as ally or enemy..
              As an ally, I cant hit those juggling enemies with any of my skills..
              As an enemy, well the suction is too strong...

Comment

if you really want to nerf, nerf eclipse. :V

Comment

moonlord's are already destroyed from the cd nerf so yeah nerf cyclone, sounds like a good idea to convert them to trash

Comment

Originally posted by Aocreion View Post
                    moonlord's are already destroyed from the cd nerf so yeah nerf cyclone, sounds like a good idea to convert them to trash
                    Moonlords are far from destroyed. Cyclone allows for an infinite combo without a CHANCE of dropping, it's nigh impossible to drop a combo with a ML now. Throw in eclipse which is the be all and end all for SA based classes and anything melee. Then you've got MLS awaken which will lift AND deal 15k dmg off CD... ML is no where near destroyed by the CD nerf, and the only "CD Nerf" i can think of would be the MBD nerf, and if nerfing MBD's CD from 5 seconds -> whatever it is now will "destroy" how you play ML then you're playing ML wrong.

p.s. If there's really been an ACTUAL CD nerf that's slipped under my radar, it's so inconsequential that i don't even notice it when playing my ML so i think that says something.
                    What to write here.

Comment

• Couplord
                      Couplord commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with Kuru.

Im talking. About pve aspects youre emphasizing the pvp part i really dont care about pvp, stated my opinion since if dn nerfed cyclone at pvp pve would also be included so please dont cry on other posta you already are salty enough to bring thus one on other threads lol

Comment

• Vaddix
                      Vaddix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      dude, this thread is about PvP ( I guess ) . Noone cares about PvE here ( I guess ) :v :v . On my own opinion tho, they can nerf class skills for PvP without affecting its PvE effects.

• Vhanzy
                      Vhanzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you're in a pvp discussion thread of course it will automatically be understood that we're talking pvp here and no there are skills that have different cds between pve and pvp a cd nerf for CS is a must in pvp since ML users now only relies on that now to make a loop.

Originally posted by Aocreion View Post
                    Im talking. About pve aspects youre emphasizing the pvp part i really dont care about pvp, stated my opinion since if dn nerfed cyclone at pvp pve would also be included so please dont cry on other posta you already are salty enough to bring thus one on other threads lol
                    Few things here:

1) If i'm responding to your comment in a reasonable fashion, try to do the same and not devolve to childish "you're salty" comments. It's embarrassing for the both of us.

2) You're posting in the PVP SECTION so, it was under assumption that this was related to PVP unless you specified it prior to this (which you didn't)

3) They have the ability to nerf PvP without touching PvE, it's not that hard

Before you come and try to be an ass on the PVP FORUMS and justify yourself as "talking about PvE", think about what you're doing. All you've done is come here and prove how incompetent you are, nicely done. "I don't really care about PvP"... so why are you here on the PvP forums? If you wish to discuss PvE balancing, you can do so in the GENERAL DISCUSSION section of the forums, where your opinion might still be valid.

So that was the nice part... but since you wanted to be an ass, i'm not going to stop there like normal. Since you wanted to start bitching about how "destroyed" Moonlord is, maybe it's your crippled handling that's destroying the class and not the class itself? You can't always blame your tools and you'll have to own up that the amalgamation of a sub-par build and even further below skill at handling the class comes fully around and lands on your deformed shoulders. Go back to where you belong before you start taking shots at people you'll regret later. Mind you, i understand that reading isn't your strong suit since you failed to notice that this was a PVP DISCUSSION so let me break it down for you...

Stop being an ass for no reason you waste of space, treat people with a little bit of decency and you'll stop this from happening again :>
                    What to write here.

Comment

• Aocreion
                      Aocreion commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh yeah okay you won yay!

in simplest terms...read first before posting xD

but yeah...suction is too strong :/
                    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Well, Crescent Cleave hurts like hell. Cyclone Slash suction (and skill animation) too stronk. Eclipse is cancur (srsly, a 1200 SAB, instant cast w/ i-frame skill) especially as a re-lift/re-catch skill.

Comment

• Skyros
                        Skyros commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Blocking Cyclone Slash with Relics doesn't really work. The suction kills you. Relics are pretty much 'creeps'. Yes, I do try to use Cure for Knockback and dem Holy Kicks but you forgot ML's superior Tornado SA Break, a single tornado from MLS would easily break your SA. Back that up with Saint's almost non-existent SA Breaking skills, you are pretty much dead (with only Grand Cross and Holy Burst to rely for SA Break). You can provide as many situations as you want but as long as an ML knows how to bait skills, like using Front Shove to counter Holy Bolt's bind tick and successfully counter-attack with said skill, you are left for dead in the game of juggling and AE baiting. Saint's main problem of having little to no skills with comparable SA makes him vulnerable to the suction of Cyclone Slash (don't remind me of the AOE of CS cus that's another rant for another day) and I am sure, that classes with such problems (having only 1 AE, no reliable instant cast i-frame, a few skills with enough SA to withstand CS' suction) are definitely hating Moonlords with a passion right now.

And of course SOR is extremely unreliable, you must be a special snowflake to go near the 5m radius of relics more or less in the attack range of Lightning Relics. Truth is, my fucking kicks can do nothing and will instead make me vulnerable for juggling, and I CANT FUCKING DO JUMP DODGES CAUSE TORNADO REASONS, which leaves me with only two emergency evades, one called as AE and the other called as Avenging Wave.

• KillianQ
                        KillianQ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        there's a solution and it existed before awakening patch

3 words

MAX. CHAIN. LIGHTNING.

nuff said B)

kidding aside...Saint's could prolly have a chance if they went hybrid...or if you run away and keep healing until the timer expires xD

• Skyros
                        Skyros commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maxed Chain Lightning has abysmal damage, in comparison for the risk of having a low AOE (yes, I call it AoE cause basically it hits even when the target is behind) and leaving you vulnerable (you have to waste a Tumble in cancelling the skill). CL+Detonate had their shining moments before Devs tries to ruin Saint PvP by reducing CL's electricution chance to 30%, thus making the combo unreliable (and removing our strongest SA breaking skill)

Of course I have the choice to run and go pole dancing behind my relics but CS Suction ruins that. I personally have Hyrid but the Inqui skills' utility of Electricution and SA Breaking is far too unreliable due to low Electricution %.
                    Working...
                    X