Looking for raid party~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for raid party~

Hello! As title suggest, I'm trying to get into a raid party.

I am playing a Sniper and here are my current town stats:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2017-12-03 14-01-02 Sun.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.1 KB ID:	110801
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2017-12-03 14-01-10 Sun.jpg Views:	1 Size:	61.4 KB ID:	110802

*for some reason the pictures didnt show (was sure it shows when I posted this :/)
    Until I get back to my PC, going to type my stats for now:
    PATK: 590k
    FD: 6300 (6400 with mount) / 6530 when i change my skill ring to IDNL ring for ECJ
    Element: 62% / 56% when I use IDNL ring for ECJ
    CritDamage: 218%
    MaxHP: 3.4m

I started playing DN from 93 cap and at this point there is only one thing I haven't tried/experience in DN, and that is proper raiding.
    With the gear I have currently I feel like I have managed the minimum requirement to raid? *not sure*

I'm not looking to be carried by a sure run party, since I'm a newbie in DN/raiding; I'm actually looking forward to experience the hardship (if there is) of trying to clear rune HC.
    So, anyone that think I'm worthy enough to be included in your party, whether its Permanent Party, Practice Party, or anyone willing to train me please do drop me a pm.

Looking forward to make new friends, and thank you for your time~
    Last edited by silverag; 12-05-2017, 09:37 AM. Reason: Get the pictures to show :/ Formatting is a pain
Working...
X