Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF>RuDN HC Raid Members

Full Thanks for applying!

Hello everyone! my friend and I decided to try and conquer the hardest content as of now which is RuDN HC Raid and we are currently looking for raid buddies and to be honest we don't have any experience yet in HC so don't fret as we can learn and have fun along the way :3.

Objectives
    ~We are aiming to..
    1. To clear the current and future raids with our own strength and diligence.
    2. To build camaraderie, teamwork, and bonds as long as DN still stands.
    3. To help each other out with the best of everyone's abilities.
    4. To learn the mechs the any have fun at the same time.

Requirements
    ~We want our members to have..
    1. Patience and Understanding- As I said we don't have any exp. in HC so expect some failures and disappointments in the early stages of our runs as we slowly get used to each other and develop teamwork.
    2. Good Attitude- Please do have this as there is enough of "them" in the game. Don't rage when one of our teammates made a mistake. Don't be like "them" >>> (Cancers).
    3. Cooperative- Doing the mechs coordinately greatly affects our success so we need someone who always follows the PL's (Party Leader) commands and not doing his/her own thing or in shorter terms must be a team-player.
    4. Will to clear- The team may encounter problems in our early stages but it will not prevent us from our goal.
    5. Good Dodging Skills- You don't have to have godlike tumbling skills you just need to survive as the Healer's heals have cooldowns too.
    6. Be punctual-be early attend before the agreed time and can tell the team that he/she cannot do the run because of some mishaps so that the team can adjust.
    7. Speak and understand English - We will use English as our primary means of communicating so yeah it's a must.
    8. Have Discord- That's the base of the team's planning.
    9. Have Good PC and Internet Connection- Self explanatory :3 must have smooth fps that will not affect your gameplay.

Gear Requirements
    ~We want you to have at least..

For DPS
    • 450K PA/MA attk (Standard stat for me)
    • 70% Elem (Elemental Classes) and 55% Elem (Neutral Classes)
    • 6K FD
    • 3M HP Pool

As for Supports
    • 4M HP Pool (Main Healer) and 3.5M HP Pool (Sub-Healer) > As healers you are the lifeline of the team so with you guys killed = Failed run, gg party.
    • Good Def, Mdef > Need to be tanky in order to survive and support the party.
    For MT
    • at least 5M HP POOL and good Tanking skills (able to maintain aggro most of the time and survive).

Line Up

ML-- (DPS)
    SE-- (DPS)
    Glad-- (DPS)
    Eles.-- (DPS)
    Flurry-- (DPS)
    Windwalker--(DPS)
    LF--(Sub-Heal)
    Saint--(Main healer)

Defensio, Flurry-Freelance/Reserve DPS
    LF -Freelance/Reserve Sub-Heal

Weekly Runs will most likely be:
    >Sundays and Fridays 11P.M.-1A.M. (not fixed as we all have different lives :3)

Interested? Kindly leave a screenshot of your stats here or PM them to
    Ler#8200 thanks.
    Last edited by LeRaDj; 02-25-2018, 10:13 AM.

Dropping a comment, might join ^_^
    "It is your road, and yours alone.
    Others may walk it with you,
    but no one can walk it for you."

Comment

• LeRaDj
      LeRaDj commented
      Editing a comment
      Mkay looking forward to that. ^-^

bump bump harro

Comment

Can I apply as your MT I do have Guardian class town hp is 5.6M 250k attack power cause I stacked vit. Exp till S3 x1 HP since party dps died. Add me up in-game InsigniaMT

Comment

• LeRaDj
        LeRaDj commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi llight123010 we discussed it with my friend and decided to take you in can we know your discord ? hoping to get in touch with you soon.
        Last edited by LeRaDj; 12-16-2017, 08:08 PM.

~Le Bumps :3

Comment

I know you guys have ML already, but can i apply as your team dps as gladiator?

Comment

• LeRaDj
          LeRaDj commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Asbelz the warrior Dps slot is already taken sorry.

Not to be rude or anything, but I feel like your lineup might need some changes, mainly because you are not exactly experienced in the nest.
        And also, I would suggest changing your requirements. Saint and Phys require decent amount of matk for good heal as well.

Comment

• LeRaDj
          LeRaDj commented
          Editing a comment
          Like I said in the post that we don't have much exp. in the HC difficulty yet so we might not know what you have experienced and our line up is the best one that we could think of without dwelling too much in their gear and about the healers I think they already know the fact they need decent amount of MA for their heals so I tackled their survivability but thank you for the feedback we will consider it.

Can I DM you my Phy stat at discord? May I have your discord tag?
        No Pain No Gain

Comment

• LeRaDj
          LeRaDj commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure It's Ler#8200. Hope to get in touch with you soon.

• NASALord
          NASALord commented
          Editing a comment
          added thankss

~le Bumpu :3

Comment

I want to apply for a slot... Tank Class...

Comment

Not applying for slot, but some suggestions for the requirement.

For elemental classes, the elem% should be higher as neutral class has an penalty of -15%, so it should be around 75-80% for elemental classes. Also I suggest to increase the base atk to 500k instead as RUDN HC is, sad to say, very gear based. Dont forget to include your requirement in Critical Damage and Rate as well. In this case, the DPS should be enough to cover for the whole team, leaving supports to concentrate better in healing, curing and dodging (surviving) instead.

Lastly, good luck in your raids, and hope you can clear it as soon as possible.
            "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
            - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Bump :3 now interested in other specializations of the desired classes above in the DPS category that meet the new minimum requirements.
              Last edited by LeRaDj; 12-20-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

sir im sorry, just asking, is it really necessary to have 6k fd? i mean isnt between 6k and 5k fd there's only a few percentage difference?? sorry newbie question

Comment

• BananaCredits
                  BananaCredits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  FD depends on the level of the monster you are hitting, therefore if you are lvl95 the percentage in your character window doesnt show the % for lvl93 RUDN HC. By calculator,
                  5k FD = 32.51%
                  6k FD = 48.55%
                  It is a ~16% extra, which is significant.

• asagelo
                  asagelo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  waaa i see sir, thank you for your information

~~~Bump~~~

Comment

Bump :3 Looking for our last comrade with a Kali or Lancea class who meets the minimum requirements.
                  Last edited by LeRaDj; 12-24-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X