Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruit>Member for VongolaVN main raid team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruit>Member for VongolaVN main raid team.

We now looking for strong DPS to join our Green Dragon Nest challenge which will come in next month.

Hi , welcome to VongolaVN's recruitment thread. We are a group of players that aim to conquer end game content such as abyss and hardcore 8man raids

We have a few vacant slots , and we are currently recruiting members that are willing to commit for future content raids, after fulfilling the below criteria.
    This is not urgent. This recruitment is long-term plan to find suitable member for next raid. In the meantime, you can run Rune HC svc with us to test and improve your skill.
    Be noted that we are pretty strong raid team consist of many veteran, hardcore raid players and we expect the same from you.

We are mainly looking for Core dps members, preferrably DPS classes in the current meta, however its alright if you are not. Generally, we expect highly gear and skilled player with a lot of experience with your class.

Requirements
    - Attitude
    - Skill
    - Commitment
    - Able to adapt with change as well as adapt quickly.
    - Loyalty
    - Gears

For Core DPS classes you would require.
    - Full calypse +20
    - Full (Refined) Genesis accessories
    - Good talisman and heraldry ( expanded )
    - Have the best Cash item with epic / unique costume
    -FD plate is a plus
    Roughly you will have
    -1m minimum patk/matk depending on class
    -Crit -80%
    -Critical damage 270% or above
    -hp 3.5m and above
    Schedule
    We will run on a daily basis or when you are told so, starting at 9pm +8 GMT Singapore/ Malaysia time, or according to updates from the team.
    We will also compromise a timing / party schedule once all slots are taken.
    During the runs, you are required to use VOIP programs such as Discord during the runs/ training.

Entry Form
    Players that think they possess the requirement to join our team can submit a form in the comments section below, or in private message.
    IGN:
    Class:
    Past experience of raids:
    How long have you been playing? :
    Describe about yourself:
    Picture of your stats :
    Additional details you will want to mention to impress us :
    What is 2+2-1? :

You can also mail/pm zArAthena in game for further discussion.
    Thank you and we look forward in your enthusiasm to be a part of our family! Click image for larger version  Name:	DN%202017-04-03%2001-57-09%20Mon.jpg?dl=0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	187.6 KB ID:	118156
    Last edited by zArAthena; 03-14-2018, 08:37 AM.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Main | Sub
    Saphiale [Physician] | +9 sub Phys in total
    xSyphine [DarkSummoner] | xSynclavie [SoulEater]

"I'll poison your heart with my love virus" ♡✧(•⌄• )

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi bossssss

• Saphie
      Saphie commented
      Editing a comment
      no u da boss
      pls show me da wei

Bump, Looking forward for potential players out there.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Interested, but I might have to wait for Zarathena to retire. :P

Comment

• OdinM
        OdinM commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, no. My main is flurry. And PAttack is a bit short.

also:
        What is 2+2-1? : What do you want the answer to be?

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        I can play many class. If the situation need it and there is an equivalent flurry. I don't mind play other class. But of course, I prefer to use Flurry if can.

• X1989
        X1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        "there is an equivalent flurry"
        This here is the hardest part already

Entry Form
      IGN: NoobiexD

Class: Elestra

Past experience of raids: Learned and cleared BDN HC, RDN HC, IDN HC, RUDN HC with their stage mechanics

How long have you been playing? : Ever since CBT

Describe about yourself: I'm a chinese singaporean, currently serving NS (ORD-ing in May this year) so my timing to play is relatively limited to only the weekends because I'm a stay-in.

Picture of your stats : Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-01-20 17-49-14 Sat.jpg Views:	2 Size:	202.1 KB ID:	118861
      Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-01-20 17-49-35 Sat.jpg Views:	1 Size:	200.4 KB ID:	118860

Additional details you will want to mention to impress us :
      I am a fast learner who can quickly learned up on mechanics after experiencing it for a few times.
      I own a fairly capable computer and a good internet connection, so won't be disconnecting and lagging during runs.
      I like to read up on information from future content like kdn updates on divinitor blog and if possible, engaging in discussions.

What is 2+2-1? : 2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3 quick math
      Just your average friendly neighbourhood noob.

>Click Here for Elestra Guide

Comment

We now looking for strong DPS to join our Green Dragon Nest challenge which will come in next month.
        Check first post for more info and pm me in-game to discuss further.
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

hehe, can i join

not yet full gear , but soon

Im A MoonLord , My discord is yoricks#7624

IGN:yoricks

i can play every night after 10pm except tue and wen or when i had over sea project

Comment

• Chelly
            Chelly commented
            Editing a comment
            // *Rejected due to incorrect format.

Up. Recruit still open for very high gear and well-experience player.

Comment

Working...
          X