LFM ⯈ RuDN HC perma party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFM ⯈ RuDN HC perma party

Making a new thread bc the other one is dead like me :-)
    Anyways, hello people! We are looking for 3 DPS for our team. A bit about us, we are usually chill but we set a great value upon communication within the team.
    We are not a meet-up-slap-dragon-bye-repeat party but we like to hang out and talk and do nests/stuff together as friends.

MINIMUM TOWN STATS REQUIREMENTS:
    ◇ 3m HP
    ◇ 500k matk/patk
    ◇ max crit on 93 cap
    ◇ 50% elemental (neutral classes) / 70% elemental (elemental classes)
    ◇ 5k FD

OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND RULES:
    ◇ Have at least exp until dragon
    ◇ Have a lot of patience and willing to teach/learn/take criticism
    ◇ Stable Internet connection
    ◇ Speak English
    ◇ Good attitude/have manners
    ◇ Be punctual (inform us beforehand if you'll be late or can't run on that day)
    ◇ Have discord

Our team currently consist of Artillery, Adept, Spirit Dancer, Moonlord, Guardian, Saint and Physician. We prefer taking Flurry or Raven but any other DPS classes are welcome too.

OPEN SLOTS:
    - - -

RUN TIME: Every Saturday at 10 pm [GMT +8].

If you are interested and want to join us, either reply to this thread with a screenshot of your stats or PM/Mail Yuminie or MerongJi (discord: Mong#1952) in-game. Thank you for reading!

UPDATE: Recruitment is closed ;;
    Last edited by Lychee; 02-28-2018, 04:45 AM.

Hello! I'd like to apply for the raid party.

I have exp until Dragon, but haven't finished yet, because my guild couldn't find geared members to complete a full party.

I have patience and want to learn the mechs I still haven't mastered.

I understand and speak english, but I'm not a native english speaker, so be patient if possible >__<

I also have discord

And sorry, for not being one of the desired classes :/

Last edited by Soane; 02-25-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi. We are still looking for mage. Kindly add me NASALord#0554 for more info if Mong party not taking you. Thank you.

• Lychee
      Lychee commented
      Editing a comment
      hi hi /o/ thanks for your interest and no need to be sorry!! we prefer those classes but any other dps is fine too :-) i tried to pm you in-game just now but you arent on ;; so could you maybe give me your discord # so i can get back to you + it's easier to communicate + faster? or you can add mong, he usually replies fast when he's on. also it looks like you have another party offer haha nasaplswhatareyoudoing

Selena here, if you're interested. stable net (from SG) Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-02-26 20-49-34 Mon.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	123811

Comment

• Lychee
      Lychee commented
      Editing a comment
      helloo~ thank you for your interest! could you give me your discord # so i can get back to you? or you could add mong

• IisTuna
      IisTuna commented
      Editing a comment
      IisTuna #3005

just copy paste this
      Last edited by IisTuna; 02-27-2018, 07:06 AM. Reason: forgot to put number :)

Comment

• Lychee
      Lychee commented
      Editing a comment
      helloo, thanks for your interest but the slots are already filled ;; gl finding your party~

• J0sephxD
      J0sephxD commented
      Editing a comment
      haha its fine im just trying to find cause its free sometimes and sometimes not cause of svc runs

Originally posted by Lychee View Post
    Making a new thread bc the other one is dead like me :-)
    Anyways, hello people! We are looking for 3 DPS for our team. A bit about us, we are usually chill but we set a great value upon communication within the team.
    We are not a meet-up-slap-dragon-bye-repeat party but we like to hang out and talk and do nests/stuff together as friends.

MINIMUM TOWN STATS REQUIREMENTS:
    ◇ 3m HP
    ◇ 500k matk/patk
    ◇ max crit on 93 cap
    ◇ 50% elemental (neutral classes) / 70% elemental (elemental classes)
    ◇ 5k FD

OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND RULES:
    ◇ Have at least exp until dragon
    ◇ Have a lot of patience and willing to teach/learn/take criticism
    ◇ Stable Internet connection
    ◇ Speak English
    ◇ Good attitude/have manners
    ◇ Be punctual (inform us beforehand if you'll be late or can't run on that day)
    ◇ Have discord

Our team currently consist of Artillery, Adept, Spirit Dancer, Moonlord, Guardian, Saint and Physician. We prefer taking Flurry or Raven but any other DPS classes are welcome too.

OPEN SLOTS:
    - - -

RUN TIME: Every Saturday at 10 pm [GMT +8].

If you are interested and want to join us, either reply to this thread with a screenshot of your stats or PM/Mail Yuminie or MerongJi (discord: Mong#1952) in-game. Thank you for reading!

UPDATE: Recruitment is closed ;;

Im A MoonLord , My discord is yoricks#7624

i can play every night after 10pm except tue and wen or when i had over sea project

Comment

Working...
    X