X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Glad is Looking for Perm GDN Time~

Hello Guys, I am back and I'm selling myself for Perm Team GDN>

Background

I begin playing DN since it came out, although I been on and off from DN because I'm waiting for more content to do instead of having the same stuffs on and on. But, I never get bored of this cute and fast action system. Therefore, I'm back for more Dragon Meat. I do love other game like League of Legend, Overwatch, Albion Online, and Black Desert, and Minecraft beside DN . My Ethnicity is Asian and I'm from Thailand but currently lived in USA. I don't talk alot
    That's all for now, If you want more information about myself. Get to know me first. ^^

So, back on topic. I'm not pro at GDN or newbie at it either. Since I been playing DN from 50 cap which is the GDN first came out. Now a day I'm been running with public group to stage 3 but unable to process farther because public party lack of communication.

If anyone interesting, PM my IGN : MiaoYang or message me in Discord : Lyuji#6869.
    I rarely play DN during weekday because I work on 2nd shift. But, I'll be on from Monday to Thursday 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM GMT+8. As for Friday and weekend, I'm free most of the time.

Thank you for your time~

Still looking@

Comment

States Updated~ Bump

Comment

Working...
      X