LF > Growing Raid Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF > Growing Raid Member

Hello, I'm looking to make a permanent (or semi-permanent) raid party via discord so we can grow together in this game,
    as you all know most pub requirement is hard and that basically forces people to overgear just to be accepted in pub
    considering the bad experience, i think it's better if people group up and do the raid inhouse so we can grow together!

Requirement :
    1.) Have at least 180k attack, and 1.8m hp in town (for elemental) or 220k attack if no element
    2.) Willing to learn
    3.) Positive attitude and friendly
    4.) Mature and can abide to rules and compromise (We all have our own life to prioritize still, so i expect maturity when things go south)
    5.) English Speaking (This is Important)
    6.) Ability to work as team and improve together
    7.) Not Toxic (please no)
    8.) Willing to use Discord for communication (it will be our main form of communcation preferably)

Party Lineup:
    1.) Tank
    2.) Support
    3.) Support
    4.) Support/DPS
    5.) DPS
    6.) DPS
    7.) DPS
    8.) DPS

Current Members:
    1.) Shikyoku (Ripper)
    2.) KTomB (Guardian)
    3.) Zhepyro (AW)
    4.) AkiraRyota (Raven)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)

Me and AW friend is making LF so we can be more flexible with our lineup, all of us is old returning player so we're already experienced with how raiding works in general.

Current plan is clearing clearing RuDN 8 man norm then start moving to clear IDN HC then RuDN HC

Runtime would preferably be weekends night, weekdays night is possible too as all of us is night time player (though some guy might be busy as we're all in last semester)

I know the most fun part of Dragon Nest is the raid part, so i hope this makes it easier for us to enjoy the game more!
    if you're interested you can mail me at Riryuu (In-game) , hit me on discord at Xil#9613 , or write comment below with this format (or just mail me)

1.) Name
    2.) IGN
    3.) Class
    4.) Expected Role (What you prefer to play as)
    5.) Timezones
    6.) Discord ID

This is the discord server link if you're interested to just hop in (it's still new mind you)

https://discord.gg/3CXTQcp

Thank You for reading hope you join us!

Edit : Clarified the requirement because it's too vague
    Last edited by Xil; 09-20-2017, 11:14 PM.

Mind sharing your planned team line-up? In terms of gear, would you at least give a range of ATK/Matk, HP and such for people to see if they will qualify.

Bring on the wrath of the SPIRITS!
    xxLeila | LightofHeaven
    https://www.facebook.com/elmer.0025

Comment

• Xil
      Xil commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fair i guess, let me add it

Hello

Im an old player from the 32 caps till 80 cap. Retired before i could try IDN and RUDN. I would like to join the team but will be on hiatus for around 1 week plus due to holiday traveling.
    I am interested to join the team as either a support class or a dps class.
    I used to lead a team in DDN and also RDN in their former caps and with the help of my team cleared BDN as top 10 1st clears in 70 cap. However, I'm a bit rusty now but am starting to gear up my character to meet the requirements as stated above. I would really love to learn the new mechanics in IDN and RUDN. At the moment i feel that my character is undergeared and am trying to at least get an IDN set for my ML weapons.
    Im not sure what the requirement for the saints to be but I would also like to take that position if my DPS class has not met the requirement. I had a sniper with RDN full set but i feel the class dps is kinda low now so I dont plan to use it anymore.
    Just tell me what do u need for the requirement for saint as i think that would be easier for me to gear up i think. Just inform me what i need and i will try to do my best to meet the requirement. If i dont fit the build i guess i can try elsewhere.

1.) Name : Amos
    2.) IGN : Zthrion or Titraneon
    3.) Class : Saint or Moonlord
    4.) Expected Role : I prefer to play support or saint class.
    5.) Timezones : UTC +5:30
    6.) Discord ID : thorion #1669

Comment

• Xil
      Xil commented
      Editing a comment
      i think IDN is bit outdated for now as RuDN and Medea is generally better (especially Medea for dps class), our requirement is flexible tbh as we look for people first instead of gear (you can get gear, but getting people is really hard)
      Support especially Saint position is pretty open right now though we already have some DPS me and AW is planning to make LF too in case some people want to switch to their dps class
      just go to https://discord.gg/3CXTQcp and we can talk about schedule

Old Player of 24 cap to 40 then returned during 90 cap.
    I want to join a perma pt to learn the mechanics of the raids or etc, i never joined a raid pt before

1.) Name : Gab
    2.) IGN : Scheiaze
    3.) Class : AW or Saint
    4.) Expected Role (What you prefer to play as) : I can play any role Tanking,DPS or Heal
    5.) Timezones : GMT + 8
    6.) Discord ID : Scheiaze #6499

Comment

1.) Name : Pj
    2.) IGN : DieVerse
    3.) Class : Dark Avenger
    4.) Expected Role (What you prefer to play as) : DPS
    5.) Timezones : GMT +9(Japan)
    6.) Discord ID : Pj Gwaps <3#5679

Comment

1.) kael
      2.) kaelfemz
      3.) Gear master
      4.) Dps / sub dps
      5.) +8 gmt
      6.) *kael

Im very interested to join. Im a returnee player. My current gears are +20 Neris but still nobody wants me on the team. My town attack are at 165k light elem at 22% and hp at 2m.

Comment

• skysquad
        skysquad commented
        Editing a comment
        Try increase ur Elem with Brilliant ring(cash shop item) Goodluck on your games kael .

Hi Xil, this is my bio.

1.) Rei
      2.) Skysquad, SkyClem, IcyYukii
      3.) Moonlord, Saint, Elestra
      4.) Support/DPS in 8man nest and DPS/Semi-DPS at 4 man nest
      5.) GMT+7
      6.) Sky

As an info, i alr have a raid party for RuDN but i willingly help clearing 4man nest like DDN/VN HC and etc.
      if u dont mind it, i hope can join your team too haha. Cheers
      220k Matk + 35% Elem, 2.5m Hp

Comment

1.) Name: Syl
        2.) IGN: Severalle
        3.) Class: Saleana
        4.) Expected Role (What you prefer to play as): DPS
        5.) Timezones: UTC +4
        6.) Discord ID: Severalle#9923
        ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
        LINElife

Comment