Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S - Conversion Helmet Pouch

(SOLD)

As the title implies, I am selling a conversion helmet pouch. Check the Screenshot below for my IGN.

TRADE PROTOCOL:
    1. Buyer is REQUIRED to CREATE A VIDEO of the transaction in-game for his/her own protection.
    2. The seller (myself) will also create a video of the whole transaction for my own protection.
    3. Screenshots during the transactions are HIGHLY DISCOURAGED, mainly because they can be easily manipulated.
    4. Transaction will be done through DISCORD via VOICE CHANNEL.
    5. Transaction will be done using their respective MAIN CHARACTER. (I WILL NOT TRANSACT WITH ANY OTHER CHARACTERS OTHER THAN MY MAIN CHARACTER.)
    6. I will invite you into my party to secure a line of communication. (DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY PMs or MAIL REQUESTS OUTSIDE OF THE PARTY, AND ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK IGNs.)
    7. Transaction date and time will be at the CHOICE AND CONVENIENCE OF THE BUYER to ensure the safety of the transaction. (If you don’t feel safe of the date and time because of snipers, the transaction can be rescheduled.)
    8. IF the buyer requests for a MIDDLE MAN, the choice for selecting a credible middle man will be decided by the SELLER (MYSELF).
    9. ACT IN GOOD FAITH AND THE TRANSACTION WILL GO SMOOTHLY.
    10. IF YOU TROLL OR BE DISRESPECTFUL, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.
    11. Message me in-game for more info.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-25-2018, 09:47 AM.
Working...
X