• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B>garnets/hardened labyss by bulk need many

Click image for larger version

Name:	forum 3.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	88635forum 3.jpg Ever since hard and rough garnets existed, it has been a finger-torture scrolling down everytime you go to TH just to buy the amount you needed and sometimes mistakingly bought the wrong ones I really need these, garnets especially right now. Hope someone here can sell me a number
    Last edited by TAGACEBURA DNSEA; 09-16-2017, 10:55 PM.

so rich 840kg but how or it is legal to buy gold now via real cash

Comment

I'm only buying garnets and labyss no plans of buying gold. If you have further inquiries you can add me @ discord

Comment

Originally posted by TAGACEBURA DNSEA View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	forum 3.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	88635forum 3.jpg Ever since hard and rough garnets existed, it has been a finger-torture scrolling down everytime you go to TH just to buy the amount you needed and sometimes mistakingly bought the wrong ones I really need these, garnets especially right now. Hope someone here can sell me a number
        agree to this!

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
        And please rename Garnet into "Mid Grade Garnet".
        Searching for them in TH is such a pain in the eyes. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack!

Also Labyss into Mid Grade Labyss (although this item is becoming obsolete already)

Comment

Originally posted by TAGACEBURA DNSEA View Post
          Ever since hard and rough garnets existed, it has been a finger-torture scrolling down everytime you go to TH just to buy the amount you needed and sometimes mistakingly bought the wrong ones I really need these, garnets especially right now. Hope someone here can sell me a number

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
          And please rename Garnet into "Mid Grade Garnet".
          Searching for them in TH is such a pain in the eyes. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack!

Also Labyss into Mid Grade Labyss (although this item is becoming obsolete already)

Click the "Nick" button and it will sort them by name in which "Garnet" itself will be up on top.
          The more you know.

Comment

Working...
          X