X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetable shop

Currently Buying The following below

-Champion defense jades ( Unique grade ) ( AGI + patk) x 6

-̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶D̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶3̶r̶d̶ ̶C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶(̶ ̶4̶5̶5̶2̶2̶ ̶C̶T̶D̶ ̶)̶ ̶(̶U̶r̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶)̶ (Bought for 135kg)
    - Champion Intellect with 3rd Critical Damage ( 45522 CTD )
    -̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶T̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶3̶r̶d̶ ̶C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶(̶ ̶4̶5̶5̶2̶2̶ ̶C̶T̶D̶ ̶)̶ (Bought for 70kg)
    -̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶I̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶3̶r̶d̶ ̶C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶(̶ ̶4̶5̶5̶2̶2̶ ̶C̶T̶D̶ ̶)̶(Bought for 70kg)
    -̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶U̶l̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶3̶r̶d̶ ̶C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶(̶ ̶4̶5̶5̶2̶2̶ ̶C̶T̶D̶ ̶)̶ ̶(̶U̶r̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶)̶ (Bought for 130kg)

Currently Selling the following below (Buyer quote)
    - Rubinart Wings/tail/decal/Necklace (Only buyer provide TW)
    -̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶D̶a̶r̶k̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶(̶W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶)̶ ̶(̶K̶a̶l̶i̶)̶ ̶(̶B̶/̶O̶ ̶8̶0̶k̶g̶)̶ (Sold for 70kg)
    - Pure Courtesan Hanbok ( white/blue ) (Kali). (B/O 120kg)
    - Full set rubinart for loli / engineer, ( Timble/ Loop / neck/ wing/ tail/ decal) ( can be sold separately )

RUDN HC Service (6 or 7) fury
    - Pricing preferred to be discussed discreetly

Leave a comment or pm me in game @ Arcanria
    Last edited by Chelly; 11-22-2017, 12:49 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

My guildmate crafted this just now.
    Maybe you're interested.

I checked in GearSim, only 2 attack95 plates have CDmg

Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-29-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks but i got this already~

Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• ArvinALQ
      ArvinALQ commented
      Editing a comment
      adsadqeasdeqweq +1
      Last edited by ArvinALQ; 10-30-2017, 04:23 AM.

Damn i can't bump for this ~. ~ my thread has been pushed to fucking page 15.

Comment

Working...
    X