Scamming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scamming

Getting into the topic, so I have tried trading my DNP > Gold with a Player named "05blink05" and when i finally traded my 3k DNP, he/she insisted that i give the 6k DNP but i decided to do it slowly to see if he is a scammer or not. He/She didn't gave me the 2.5kg and still kept on insisting that i give him/her the total of 6k DNP before him trading the total of 5kg. So I went and ask him/her to give my DNP back so i placed another stamp on TH (3k DNP), but he wouldn't agree and still kept on insisting to give him the total of 6k DNP. Then finally "05blink05" decided to say that he/she is now gonna go for some reason, just as right after I said that I want my 3k DNP back and then soon he didn't respond to my messages and eventually logged off the game or perhaps changed accounts, etc.

Lesson learned
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Weeeeeelll, you guys wanted DNP trading back. Now, here's the biggest con.

Comment

• icgoth
        icgoth commented
        Editing a comment
        id say for f2players, dnp trading in cc is good even there is a risk of scam. but here in ed dnp trading sux since nothing good to use it for (atleast now maybe) but the risk moves to those who buy/sell codes instead (reason not all player want to spend or dont have $ to spend for the game) might be illegal but they cant do anything bout this.

Better avoid trading DNP/gold like this, seriously lots of people scam this way. Better buy-and-sell @TH, they just some time but the safety's worth it.

Comment

Working...
      X