Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOTS are TAKING OVER WORLD CHAT literally

I thought EyeD only cares about $$money$$

These bots are literally sucking $$money$$ out of their pockets and they're doing jackshit

Click image for larger version

Name:	UpgkWEI.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	107880

You might have to get used to it, it's been like this for NA since the transfer.

Comment

• SpeedReign
      SpeedReign commented
      Editing a comment
      they really havent freaking made a chat fitler for world chat??? .-.

every a couple of hours the goddamn bots change chars so blocking them is fruitless

S> BLUE BIRDS. Maybe thats why my blue birds are selling so well... lol

Thanks, bots!

Comment

Only Idiots can fall in that trap . First, That link cannot be clicked, so you need to copy paste it in your browser and who in the world would do that .

I say they wasting blue bird for nothing . Also , I do find it irritating seeing these bots in world chat . They also whisper whenever you blue bird and get your name on world chat.

ED should do something about this .

Comment

• Reyzha7
        Reyzha7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly someone still fall for this trap, mostly are newbies (and maybe they're new to internet as well).

If you notice, try saying "goldaa" and you'll be censored. Which explains why some bots try to "golda a" just to get the message across.
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• SpeedReign
        SpeedReign commented
        Editing a comment
        hmm,, then why arent they utilizing their Chat filter to include all the goddamn gold selling websites?? is it that hard to create new filters?? >.>

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        I consider your point, valid, if you submit enough tickets to report them. Otherwise, this is just bashing without doing anything.

Last edited by launcelot; 11-20-2017, 04:34 AM.

My problem is.. that this stupid things ruin the smooth chat you have with guildies,friends etc pp.
      Cause World Chat >> over all overs..

ONly solution is > block the person. But the list will be endless by the day

Comment

My block list is now full. Thanks.

Comment

Last checked those bots are already banned.
          For future reports, kindly report to the correct section too ~

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/support-aa/abuse-report

Comment

Working...
          X