Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Severe Gold Selling here in the Philippines Check Below 3million Gold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Severe Gold Selling here in the Philippines Check Below 3million Gold.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	107890Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	107891 This Person Is Buying 3 Million Gold(Note:She started Buying from 5 million for)with a rate of 1k Peso (Php) for 50k-60k Gold and then Sells it for 1k Peso (Php) for 40k Gold. This person is clearly making a Business out of the games Virtual Currency without the compliance of Legal Requirements of the Goverment Here In the Philippines. Do you want to play a Game Where Corruption Exist among its Players? ED should make a step.
    Last edited by Meatball29; 11-18-2017, 06:04 PM. Reason: Fix Pics Size

well welcome to ph

Comment

• Meatball29
      Meatball29 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right 20K Pesos=1 Million Gold This Person is dedicated on her Illegal business.

they cant do anything about this, and instead you just helping them by advertise this in forum.
    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

• FriedChicken Meister
      FriedChicken Meister commented
      Editing a comment
      scamming/illegal trading? I don't know which criteria this person has violated in the policy section that would unlist him/her/it from being banned.

• Gloiii
      Gloiii commented
      Editing a comment
      like i said they cant do anything about that. why because, they cant block fb names in dn. if you really want them to get ban then find their ign then report instead putting that pic here it is same like advertising the post.

this GUY/GURL/GAY was one of the reported person in my post before. I posted something about support for reporting
    real money traders before by providing screenshots and evidences and I remember this person is actually a gold seller
    for high price and low rate while buying from others with a very cheap offer. Some even suggested that this GUY/GURL/GAY
    along with their co-sellers are acting as midman to get gold but what is more surprising is that while they act as midman
    THEY ALSO SCAM most buyer/seller BY PRETENDING TO HAVE A POSER ACCOUNT in their market group which is highly
    unlikely to have someone do. It is more obvious that efforts in making posers account were made for the sole purpose of
    scamming and nobody else but them is interested in doing so. I'll try to search my folder and help you with your report

Comment

• Meatball29
      Meatball29 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats what i Also think pretend posers but they are the real midman,they hate scammers in that page altho that page is also a cheat.Thanks Man finally found an ally,What we want to get is their IGN while transacting. the page consist of 44k members so dont mind the bashers/cheaters who are probably members.

• FriedChicken Meister
      FriedChicken Meister commented
      Editing a comment
      Got a ph friend who admits that the page is full of dummy facebook accounts mostly owned by the moderators themselves of that page and he was the one who first told me that these moderators/midman of that page 90% sell the same item/amount of gold that was scammed one week after a scamming incident happens. They just literally get out of the situation by blaming the scamming plot from their dummy accounts but once someone has revealed this on that page they automatically kick him out to
      prevent info leak. I have already provided some names and owners of this accounts in my post , 'will be glad if you can add more
Working...
X