Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mybe just want attention

Comment

back then the acting mod verbana something was condemning every single post regarding converting cc codes to gold
      yet now that this larger farce of illegal trading and way above against the policy is slammed in everyone's faces in the forum
      she just basically says "this is out of her power" lololol just like a poop police trying to bully small time gangs/criminals but when
      faced against a larger syndicate all he does is cower and follow nvm upholding justice

no offense intended, just showing the meals presented on the plate

Comment

Clear evidences has already been provided I don't know why the game handlers still can't do anything with these players.
        Even the post done by the other guy which was earlier than mine hav't been given action yet.

Comment

Even the respective character names are already revealed, yet they chose not to take action.

Comment

I can't believe I'm seeing people defending it. Even those I thought against it. No matter who they are. If its illegal, its illegal.
            ED must take action about this illegal trading or else....

Comment

If you really want to lessen RMT within the game, then give a suggestion for the developers to remove every trading related system in the game. remove TH, mail function, gift function, direct trade function and anything else related that can make an item being brought out from an account. Every item will be account bound and only account server storage is enabled for item transfer for characters within a single account. Make gold bound so that it cannot be brought out from the game. and let's wait what will happen to the game .^_^.

For the record RMT had been existing since then, from ragnarok, rohan, cabal and other games in which up to now some of them are alive and updating their contents. Wether RMT still exists on this games, that I don't know, but one thing's for sure when i'm playing those games way back then, all they did was ban accounts and still RMT exist. Nevertheless, i didn't quit those games because of RMT.
              Last edited by xxenzoxx; 11-22-2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

But it doesn't mean you have to follow it, savvy?

Comment

• ArvinALQ
                  ArvinALQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes thts true but it doesnt mean who hv to rant bout it tho its better to ignore right? each player/gamer have there own tactics to play a game.

You seem affected, ArvinALQ. May I ask you something? Are you one of the admins of Dragon Nest PH group page in FB?

Comment

So there's a maintenance today banning players abusing game stuff (e.g. bots hoooray!) that are against the game policy. how about the gold sellers, especially those with solid proof and evidences against them? Will ED still turn the blind eye?
                  I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                  I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

munch munch munch <3
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=3579864.gif
Views:	7
Size:	754.6 KB
ID:	109657

Comment

I see the ban announcement. But I see no immediate effect. Curious what to expect in-game
                      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

so ED is no different from CC when it comes to this issue since i can still see the gold sellers active and alive. still no action/response from ED on this gold seller report (but it should be affirmative, against gold sellers for real money since it's against the game abuse policy from the very first place).

what a let down.

i having nothing personal against these gold sellers cause i dont know them anyway (or havent met in-game) but i am really against the illegal activity they are doing because no matter what your justification is, illegal is illegal.
                        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
                        X