Having trouble with my all emails and DN accounts also the pass codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with my all emails and DN accounts also the pass codes

Why my account always get logging in and also my email of my DN account?
    I didn't give my accounts, pass codes and my emails to anyone but why they keep logging in my accounts? I have account hacked already then after those day they will hack my other accounts too? No way! They tried to change the email and pass code of my DN account and I am curious about my email of my DN account is still getting logging in too lol. What happened to this on your DN company? I tried to secure my all accounts but they still can log in all of them. Honestly last night I am leveling my new account because my account was hacked on Nov 26 then after which my account get log in while I'm leveling my new character. Please help me this issue of mine and I am begging you to solve this problem of your DN security too. Thank you, God Bless!
    Last edited by candol321; 11-27-2017, 08:24 PM.

You sure you account being hacked? Do you play in cafe or using public wifi before?

I suggest if you really sure about this , please send a ticket to ED to report hack.

Link is below here:

https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/request
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

Open a trouble ticket

sea.dragonnest.com/support/request
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
      X