Hacked and Our Guild Stuffs are all Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked and Our Guild Stuffs are all Gone

I'm about to report my friend got hacked. he was a VGM of my guild ( AVARITIA ) all VGMs can get items up to 300x . I am 100% no..... 10000% sure that I am the only one who can get gold in the guild since i am the guild master. So how did this happened? Can you please track where the gold was sent? and Can you please ban the account of the players involved in this incident. Me and my guild mates are hoping for justice and only you guys , Eyedentity , can fix this out.
    Last edited by SanctiusDN; 11-28-2017, 02:43 AM.

Tickets please
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• SanctiusDN
      SanctiusDN commented
      Editing a comment
      done already

Originally posted by SanctiusDN View Post
    I'm about to report my friend got hacked. he was a VGM of my guild ( AVARITIA ) all VGMs can get items up to 300x . I am 100% no..... 10000% sure that I am the only one who can get gold in the guild since i am the guild master. So how did this happened? Can you please track where the gold was sent? and Can you please ban the account of the players involved in this incident. Me and my guild mates are hoping for justice and only you guys , Eyedentity , can fix this out.
    There's a very simple explanation for that.
    VGM has the authority to change/edit the Authority Settings. He/She can allow Senior Guild Member or Member (those with lower rank than him/her)to withdraw gold /item from the Guild Storage.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 11-28-2017, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      additional info: just uncheck the Withdrawal Rights on Rank VGM to lessen problem and prevent VGM to edit SGM Withdrawal settings. (Withdrawal Rights is uncheck on SGM ranks below)
Working...
X