GlmrMndz29 DONT BOOST THIS GUY SCAMMER~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlmrMndz29 DONT BOOST THIS GUY SCAMMER~

As the title says it. I know this is not so big of a problem but the fact that this guy is scamming boosters. Its just a small amount but still hes scammingboosters for a huge amount like,
    400g/10runs. meaning he will pay every 10 runs. So what i did is i boost him up to 5runs and he doest want to pay anything even for a small amount like 40g/run. So thats it

I thought clients should pay first in svc mm.

Comment

Yeah, no. I highly doubt the scammer will ever get banned simply because ED is too busy (read: lazy) to ban every single offenders in the game. Unless the said offenders were part of a larger and threatening issue such as botters, don't count on getting your revenge anytime soon.

Your best option is to learn your lesson well, and always demand your client to pay up after every run (or before each set of run, if they think it's too troublesome to trade after every run). Always exercise some caution when dealing with strangers.

Comment

Took note of the scamming style and can consider this as a variant of The Bailout. Not completing the agreed goal and the victim does not get compensated.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

coin has two sides~ so basically unavoidable risk~
          1. you pay first? you might get scam....
          2. he/she pay first? he/she might get scam by "you"

Comment

Working...
          X