Lancea bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancea bugs

Gestures, Skills & even the Skill Reset (Unlimited Oblivion Contract) are BUGGED on Lancea.
    Pls FIX ASAP.

IGN : Nimfaireza
    * I took this Unlimited Oblivion Contract and hoping to give me a new one again, since I cant use this *
    or else just DO MANDATORY SKILL RESET FOR ALL LANCEAS. Thanks.~
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Mm dude you might want to consider posting in in-game bug report section > <

Btw how bugged is it? Can't add skill or smthing?

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      haha i just noticed. i post on the wrong side of the forums. HAHA my bad i didn't read that much, since i enjoying riding a lion using my lancea, and found out her new job. " CIRCUS CLOWN ".

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      xD Haha I think my DA can join the circus with yah given his new transform skill voice, "WOAAAARGHHHH"

I highlighted it for you sir, he obviously wrote skill, gesture & etc... Silver Hunter haven't yet fix and that problem was 4 months ago and this lancea might take more than 4 months again.. thanks please fix it, lot of lancea player wasted real money to invest gold. developers are nothing without players!

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      oh well, seems like lanceas have much more priority (non-awakened class) than spinoff classes AFAIK, but let see what will happen next.

Poor lanceas. I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

Comment

The maintenance is over. Asides from removing the 'awakening tab' from my skill bar, all others bug still there. My gesture, skill points, and even the new compensated free reset book is still bug, cant reset my skill.

Comment

strange those gestures are normal inside GTS or Rhadanes even the lion ride, but in Town lancea becomes circus acrobat while riding a lion. and those funny gestures

Comment

agree please fix the oblivion contract bug </3 RIP contracts

Comment

The emotes are creepy but hilarious. KMS. Xoxo to my Flurry homies! <3

Comment

Working...
            X