Scammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed

Hello yall, im so glad to introduce you guys i am the friend who also got scammed last week.
    During night a guy with the name ShimiYami was ofering rudn hc service for a good price, i was so desperate about getting my new weapons
    and i ask him if he could low the price a little bit more and he agreed, he said 20k gold that i didnt have in the moment.
    I was so unhappy and went to slep, but the day after he was still conected and i requested again if he could help me with that and he raised the price to 25kg, well
    that day the stuff i had on th was sold so 25kg was really a good price and i agreed instantly, i discuss with him everything and tried to make this for the safe way,
    after long conversation he agreed and so do i, he ask for the paymet and i paid, funny knowing this could happen i just trusted on him and put all my faith that this
    would never happen haha, but wew here i am looking for a solution because all the gold and my happiness invested is gone maybe gold will never go back but probably
    I might help some people in a near future to avoid this, because eyed doesnt have a solution for that, this people will keep making themselves rich with this stupid scam
    this guy is very famous from doing this but i didnt know, i was so excited that i was only focusing on getting my weapon.
    Eyedentity doesnt have a solution for that because i keep sending ticket but the page doesnt work, please do not trust this people
    Here i send some proof i got because this people are still working on that, they are still shouting and trying to make people fall on that.
    Well not much to say but thanks if had any tips maybe with my low faith try to recover some gold i lost. Thanks
    My IGN: MikyzZz
    Scammer's IGN: ShimiYami

To be honest, these screenshots barely prove any form of scam... The first picture only showed us his willingness to wait for you to change character, while the second picture doesn't give much info due to them conversing in tagalog.

So yeah, I don't know whether what's happened to you is real or not, but sadly these 'evidences' don't amount to much when it comes to proving his guilt. Still, you can rest easy knowing players who browse forum tend to have better awareness than those who don't.

Comment

Never trust anyone

Comment

While the evidence wasnt enough in this case, this guy actually had scammed many people already.
        Someone from DN PH group on facebook should be able to search old cases regarding him

Comment

RuDN HC prices usually go lowest at 35kg for 6 wraths, 40kg for 7. If it's way lower than this it's sketchy.

As for not being able to send tix, you can try sending in another laptop or smthing, that happens to me too so need to ask someone else to file ticket for me

Comment

Dear Threadstarter,
            I checked your story but could not find anything that could be considered as a new way of scamming. You got scammed by the oldest tricks in the book, and your back story of your excitement betrayed your gullibility to the scammer you mentioned.

The pictures also don't appear to show any deceptions that could have led to the scam.

Please try to read some of the guides on where you can prevent yourself from getting scammed again.

How to buy RuDN SVC without getting scammed
            forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/115943-how-to-buy-rudn-svc-without-getting-scammed

List of known scamming hacking methods in DN
            forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/111511-list-of-known-scamming-hacking-methods-employed-in-dn

These articles do not fully cover everything and scammers can be creative in their styles of how you obtain your gold. However, knowing some of these can help you arm yourself with what a scammer can really do to you.
            We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Serves u right for buying cheap service.
              Caption

Comment

Originally posted by Fai View Post
                Serves u right for buying cheap service.
                kek... this one.

Anyway Andruox , as much as I dotn encourage people to buy service to get L gears, if you`re looking for legit Rune HC svc(if there`s still enough gold left on you), I strongly suggest you find them here on forum. They may be expensive but at least they`re 101% legit service.
                ................. ehhhh...... come to think of it.. since you know this forum exists, why didnt you bought service from one of the service sellers posted on this forum?? *facepalm* . Dont trust those `S>> Rune HC SVC` shouts in-game.

Comment

• Fai
                  Fai commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Aw, my guildmates/ fixed party always shout "S>RUDN HC SVC" in game.... gg

• Vaddix
                  Vaddix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hah!! then le 8bit butt`s service is a scam!! D:

• Looking4bots
                  Looking4bots commented
                  Editing a comment
                  where can i find that rudn hc svc forum here? :v

Bro, none of scver will say op gear ppl are scamer, and mostly op gear ppl are scver, many will just ask u give evidence and evidence, since we all know, evidence is too hard to collect, i feel u indeed.

Several days ago, someone with very good gear also tend to scam me during my trade with him (a very huge value trade), everytime when i think about the fact that so many scver in our SEA and so many scamer in our SEA, which fact is not so popular in last caps, i feel sad, we dont know who is the real one behind the ign. Someone ever said, who the hell will use 2 pc to scam, but the fact is nowadays is too easy to have 1 pc and 1 laptop, how broken it is the fact, although we suspect some certain very geared ppl as scamer or the acommpanies of scammer, yes, we have no evidence, we can just witness more and more victims therefrom. I really cant imgine how greedy some ppl are, indeed I feel badly shameful for them. if there are really scver who do scam thing meanwhile, that would be a fact so painful for other players, many ppl admire op gears ppl and taking their as idol or even god.

I am also a victim from those imposer (ign copycat) and the trade scamer, so i feel u sir, when i see most ppl ask u to give evidence, i cant help to post something to support u, just telling the fact is enough as long as we are not shame to our chacrater. to the end, it is indicated by the game itself, any trade out of TRADING HOUSE is illegal, so there is no such thing as LEGIT SCVER (to be honest, when i see that word "legit scver" i wanna laugh, I wondering is whom prove some are legit scver, is it Tasha, LOL), there must be a certain risk for buying service, and which would not be protected by the game, i really hope one day TH could change the max amount of item price, might make it as 400kg if possible which could reduce some risk for huge value item trade. BTW, maybe for the service fee, those scver could also put their item (such as diamonds) in the TH with 40kg, the buyers could buy therefrom, at least, u can reduce the risk of trade scamer (this is a method those ppl did at RDN era).

Hope those scam thing wont impact much of your game experience, DN is a good game, i really wish u can have good experience on it, sad for the unexcepted happening.

Comment

• NearLawlet
                  NearLawlet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If any trade outside Trading House is 'illegal', they wouldn't bother creating a 1:1 trade feature between players now, would they?

What the game actually tells you is that “It is illegal to trade cash items outside of the Trading House”. Service run is, and always has been, a legal business in nearly every MMORPG (albeit still at players' own risk of being scammed).

• LordQuntus
                  LordQuntus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh, i see, thats not the main point, mate.
              Working...
              X