Bots new hideout/bots being used to farm master appre points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots new hideout/bots being used to farm master appre points

As what the title says BOTS hide out is inside the wall near Themepark. Im trading, inviting bots to party and even battle request them but what caught my attention is when I try to master request them it says request a mentor is not available so it means they got masters already. But some of them can be invited though but will decline due to BOTS not responding most of them found inside the wall lvl 24-26 they are jumping and teleporting

I guess they just squish out all the possible benefits of levelling up, including the Level Achievement Boxes, and etc, so it's not weird for them to be occupied by masters.

Since you mentioned they hiding in the walls, I guess I might go take a walk of all SH's bug spots I know and find for the treasures.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

BOT on CH1? no wonder, why CH1 always full.
      FULL OF BOTS

Comment

Welp bots use auto teleport maybe dats why they're on that bug place

Comment

Last week I sent report to Eyedentity through email regarding the bots in the house. Yesterday I checked, they are still there and keep growing and spawning. Then I saw one of them with mail symbol on top of the head. Bots can open mail too

Comment

Working...
          X