Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's my fault for trusting, but its my right to report abusing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my fault for trusting, but its my right to report abusing.

I know, trusting someone online without any assurance is stupidity, but its not wrong to report someone who abuses others... right?
    Here is the video showing the Scamming that happened to me this last midnight, May 18, 2018 @ 1:25 a.m.(GMT +8:00).
    I was looking for a Job change scroll for 35,000 gold (Cause the prices got inflated but I can only give this amount, hoping someone would have a legitimate heart and sell me one for 35k) and this guy, Wheezyss told me to meet him, so I went.

I saw him standing near the Storage but on the other side where there are only few players lurking, so I came near him and asked him if he is legit.
    Of course, he told me all the false promises someone could tell for people to believe him, then so, cause of my stupidity and soft heart, I believed him.
    I told him to wait for a while cause I will sell on Trading House my 30 pcs Legend hammers so I could pay him in gold, but he told me that He has interest in Legend hammers, so he will accept it as payment.
    Then, because I trusted him, I pressed the scroll lock button, and all the things in the video happened.

I know it is my fault for trusting him without even thinking twice, but I know its my right to report him for ABUSING Dragon Nest SEA Players.
    I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who got scammed by him.

Please, give justice to all the people who got scammed by this person.
    I have only one request from you ED... Please, serve this man the punishment he deserves.
    Thanks ED. More power.

IGN: M00nL0rdEX
    *EDIT: Forgot to put the video before posting.

Last edited by AndyGeo06; 05-18-2018, 12:35 AM.

Did you already send ticket regarding this? :0

Comment

• AndyGeo06
      AndyGeo06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, been trying since 12pm but when I submit it shows only error :/

Well, u should learned from that accident
    i got scammed 2 times from finding RH booster for my dummy machine, but its ok. Since i got gold from selling my buff when people spamming GGC. I learned from that method(scam method). Now when i selling/buying something via face to face (trade) i always save name before we begin the transaction. More safe now
    >> Why not helping some player <<
    ~ AlvElaine~
    Discord : ShadouDaisuke#1633

Comment

• Looking4bots
      Looking4bots commented
      Editing a comment
      th transaction is still better than trading. just saying lol

• ShadouDaisuke
      ShadouDaisuke commented
      Editing a comment
      of course yes, but TH have limit only 200kg even we got item worth it more than 3xxkg. If ED increasing the limit price in TH it should be helpful

How to avoid scam:
    - Never trust any "Too good to be true" deal. 35k gold is way too cheap for Job change scroll. With Gold:CC rate now, it should cost at least 60k gold. Even worse, you pay by 30 armor hammer, which only around 27kg. No legit seller will sell at this ridiculous price, only scammer do. Your greedy hurt you here.
    - Job change scroll can sell via TH, so if you want to buy just tell that person selling via TH. Don't need trade before hand.
    - You should only trust well-known people (still careful for poser though) or people with uber gear (like full set calypse tier 2, full refined genesis,..). NEVER TRUST PEOPLE WITH TRASH TO AVERAGE GEAR. Ok, I don't discriminate against people with weak gear, but this is how the world work. And in the end, you still can ask a midman for a trade. You may need an extra fee, but it will be safer this way.
    Hope you learn your lesson.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
      ShadouDaisuke commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the info sir, really helpful
Working...
X