Random Harrassment!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Harrassment!!

Hi! I dont know the problem with this guy but he just went right next to me and spammed that I am a scammer! His IGN is Drixmae23

I'm just worried that i might be banned for no reason so i reported it immediately. This random people doing this should be stopped and leave innocent players alone

i think he is a scammer dont worry he trace he's ip to getting banned soon

i also recommended on this scammer im mention it is

1.Melodias

2.Optex

3.xKaztuzo

4.xAgikik

5.Suntazi

6.xTyler

7.DarkHujii

Reminder's : beware of all ign indicate in this post we are fucking scammer's

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Banning IP is a pretty stupid idea, it changes every now and then and will just cause problems for other people under the same service provider as the person who got IP banned. There's no proof here that he's a scammer but if he did do what OP said it is considered bullying (afaik there's a sanction for it).

Nah you won't be banned, they don't even ban some people despite hard proof of them breaking rules. Either he's someone who has a grudge on you (maybe in his other account) or selling the same stuff as him (competitor). Nevermind them, there are not much GMs monitoring the game leaving the community loaded with toxic people.

Comment

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sure do hope they have special staffs assigned for this. So many people quitting and giving free EYEC. LMAO
      In some private server of another game, I'm an admin and I used to burn these mofos out of the server one by one if I had to.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that "I'm quitting, givin free EYEC" scam? I'm kinda surprised it's still working. I kinda think it's only a single person using the same tactic, it's always been the same FB user in the reports.

I don't see anything here.

Comment

Working...
    X