"EuhLyn" in discord and "Ayanesssa" in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "EuhLyn" in discord and "Ayanesssa" in game

Please beware of someone pretending to be Ayanessa... The one I encounter had 3 "s" in his name "Ayanesssa" please don't be confuse, they are exploiting Ayanessa's popularity and making a poser just to scam. I almost lost 20kg by sending a mail, good thing I notice there are 3 "s" in the one who is pming me and beside me is the real Ayanessa. So just to be sure I ask Ayanessa is she had a character Ayanesssa with 3 "s". my hands are shaking and kinda got stunned getting the reality in my head that I almost got scammed.

His Discord EuhLyn #8205
    Last edited by StarBright; 09-23-2018, 04:24 AM. Reason: I just put his discord #8205

Never do transaction thru mail, summon them and if they refuse, its a poser

Comment

There's never a thing called ASSURANCE payment. Thanks for this.
      FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

Hi this is Ayanessa. it was a good thing you visited me in ch10 and that time i was shouting that i'm in ch10 as well.
        My Physician first ign was Vannaaa with 3 A's then i got a lot of poser so i changed my name to Ayanessa. Didn't know I would still get these posers again.
        I never ask anyone to mail me.
        Here are my 2 main characters
        Physician: Ayanessa
        Saleana: Vannaaaa
        Attached Files

Comment

• StarBright
          StarBright commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for your help that day, manage to save my gold from that poser/scammer. I really appreciate your reply that day :> really

• iamvanna
          iamvanna commented
          Editing a comment
          you also should have posted her # in discord which i saw in a Facebook group
          so whatever name it uses the tag doesn't change

• StarBright
          StarBright commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the reminder.. and yeah it was #8205, I already edit mine.. ^_^)/ thanks~
      Working...
      X