Scammed by IGN "ProKimbies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed by IGN "ProKimbies"

i was Scammed by my own Countrymen!!!! December 20, 2018, 9:18pm PHL, this one is a disgrace of us Filipinos! IGN "ProKimbies" just for buying him with CC then saying he has not receive it. any of it without paying me 10k Gold. yeah only 10k Gold but the Trust of other players is crucial! wew. Hope this guy could be given a disciplinary action.... thank you EYEDENTITY TEAM long Live and more power. old gamer here from the year 2013....

Comment

pffft, first time buying CC to another ppl via gold? here exists a lot of tutorials/guides on how to avoid these kind of issues, besides... ED will'don't take any action here, since it's one of the first things they say: "any type of purchase / sale outside TH is left to your own risk"
      Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

Lol why would you sell cc to someone with such shit gear? obvious scam. Only trust geared people, less chance to get scammed and if they scam you, you can notify server they are scammer and that'll hurt them. Won't hurt people who use their subs that they don't care about such as in this case. Sorry this happened to you though

Comment

Thank you for the information. Have you submitted a 1:1 case?
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
          X