Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker and a Scammer AssaSin026 GM of 3DO guild and a overpowered and geared player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker and a Scammer AssaSin026 GM of 3DO guild and a overpowered and geared player.

I would like to report AssaSin026 a GM of 3DO guild and a geared with conversion armors and with full LJade character. I was being fooled that I end up having to give my information. The scenario goes like this...

I was looking for a seller of Special Server Storage ticket via gift and purchasable by gold with an amount of 20kg, and yes AssaSin026 was the one to PM me and then we engaged in the process, at first he said he can't give the gift via CC or EyeC and then resorted to giving a CC scratch code instead, and yet he gave the wrong one and he wanted to continue the talk on discord. I don't have ingame pictures because I end up trusting him, a geared, full conversion armor set and full Ljades that I forgot to harvest evidence, but I assure you if the GM checked the record around 12AM to 1:30AM that I traded 20kg to him.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	137.9 KB ID:	156574
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.1 KB ID:	156575
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	156576
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.5 KB ID:	156577
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.7 KB ID:	156578
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	156579
    Click image for larger version  Name:	7.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.5 KB ID:	156580
    Click image for larger version  Name:	8.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.1 KB ID:	156581
    Click image for larger version  Name:	9.jpg Views:	1 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	156582

that's when a message came through with a 2nd password reset, I accidentally clicked it and he began to hack my account
    Click image for larger version  Name:	10.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.8 KB ID:	156583
    Click image for larger version  Name:	11.jpg Views:	1 Size:	143.2 KB ID:	156584

after that my account was lock

"Account Locked. (1005)"

and everytime I'm changing my password it doesn't change, from what I can say this modus is quite pro at hacking and fooling someone, and I even shouted about him hacking and scamming in the world chat, and he can't even say a thing, he can't defend itself, a lot of players even said that he is a scammer and a hacker. A GEARED AND POWERFUL PLAYER, A PERFECT EXCUSE TO NOT HAVING A REASON TO HACK SOMEONE OR SCAM SOMEONE, A PERFECT MASK UNDER A TRASH PLAYER, FOR JUST A MERE 20K GOLD YOU SIR HAVE RUINED YOUR REPUTATION, I ASKED THAT YOU CAN APPLY JUSTICE ON MY ACCOUNT EVEN IF MY ACCOUNT IS NOW NOTHING (I'm geared also) that is all I ask, JUSTICE for what happened to my account.

im pretty sure his discord tag is AssaSin026#8562.
    who the f is that SpeedC? lmao

edit: and have you checked the ign of the guy youre chatting with? anyone can pm u from anywhere in the map luls
    Last edited by Looking4bots; 01-27-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Looking4bots
      Looking4bots commented
      Editing a comment
      *Well if you're not dumb enough to scam someone why would be you using your real discord*

Well, if youre not dumb enough to be scammed, why did you give your credentials to other people? smh

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not sure whether the person is not dumb enough to use his/her real discord, but you are dumb enough to give your account detail to someone that are not using the real discord. "SpeedC"? Sound more like SpeedColie to AssaSin026, and these photos proven nothing related to anyone in the game.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Forgot to change Discord ID tag after impersonating SpeedCollie. Doesn't matter, still got it!

ALL I REQUEST IS FOR THE TIME ACTIVITY OF US BETWEEN 12AM TO 1:30AM, that mail I send him the 20kg,

Comment

gacha event sold cheap skilla to players.. so geared people can just transfer their legend jades to their sub chars, scam people and wait for sometime then scam again...and the cycle continues.. pretty good investment ^_^

was also shouting on blue bird yesterday (buying 4x prem tix or 10kcc) and 2 of the players that pmed me cant be trusted enough.. even if with skilla but no slot extensions or skill heraldies or incomplete cc items.. rings earings etc.. can check those..

one of the results of legit cc sellers being banned and forced to stop selling cc.. or the result of that crap gacha event lowering the no of players willing to invest on this game

guess ill put up with no prem stone next month.. cant afford to spend real cash to this game anymore -_-
      Last edited by acevanlee; 01-27-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this proven that the said gear player actually did as you mentioned above, or is this speculation?

There has been no proof lately from scams which people actually take the effort to prove that the scammer is legitimately the geared person.

In most of these cases, I will choose to blame victims for being gullible despite all the information regarding scams present everywhere.

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        nope not proven and just speculations on my part.. including this, ive seen around 3 shouts ingame claiming a geared person scamming them leading me to this.. and also cant prove it cause if i sense somethng is wrong during the transaction, i immediately cancel it..

things like "can we talk this over msgr/discord" even if am just buying stuff thru gift.. how does transacting thru msgr affect the trade? or things like canceling the trade 2x or 3x.. or stuff like asking acc info to load cc - i immediately abort the trade

and yes i ddnt say it directly but i actually blame him too for trusting too much..
        people who give their account info are idk..
        i only gave my acc info to my rl friends to test classes or do some stuff while am busy at work (friends for more than 7yrs since high skul)

and also if he actually wants your acc info.. cancel the trade immediately lol... the things inside your acc might me more than enough compensation for reputation and your gold might be enough to buy change name in cc.. currently in the game, things like reputation is crap anyway.. might as well have fun and troll players lol..

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Good things you still have common sense, which is lack in most people while being the most effective way to avoid being scammed. "Can we talk this over msgr/discord" is just a way to prevent people from screenshot the conversation with the in-game character info leaked, which would helps GMs to trace the account details, just like in this case SpeedyC doesnt provide any account info.

Trading with T3 +20 for such a risky transaction is stupid, more than half of the population has it. Trade with someone with +10 FDN is still okay, but who knows people goes as far as gearing up through svc and scam people. Fool-proof method: do not trade via CC gift or things that needed to trade without using in-game function such as trade and TH.

deleted..................
      Last edited by acevanlee; 01-27-2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        From translation, it looks like this posts states that he wish to quit DN, sorry if he is noob..

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        yep if that was OP.. hes quitting ady

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries about it. This is very common from many players. Get scammed, blame the world and pull the quit DN play to get attention.

Stupidity overload
      "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

• BlessedSign
        BlessedSign commented
        Editing a comment
        not much to say the moment the dude shared his account info lol

I agree with bananacredits. It is more safe if the transaction is done in TH. For the TS, I would like to give a little statement. Sir, we are sad that this happen to you but you should know more than anyone else how to make yourself safe and I would like to share a piece of advice, please if the cash shop item you need can not be sold in TH like the premium storage ticket and you're going to transact and buy it from another player through any means, please make sure you know the player personally not just you know him/her in-game, if not, then its better for you to top up and buy it directly from the cash shop. And please don't tell me that "I'm a free to play player and I don't want to spend a single cent in the game", then i will just blatantly say "then don't seek the things you can not afford to get". If the item is a real necessity for you in order to play the game conveniently then i would suggest to spare a time to get a part-time job in real life, get your daily or monthly salary, use a small portion of it to buy cc and top up in-game.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        To add, is it legal to buy cc code using gold to begin with,for ED to take action. you're part of a illegal transaction. maybe the reason why you're account is locked because the code you used have problem.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Good that you stand to your point so clearly. However, you will need more proof than the above. As many have mentioned, the above pictures you post show no evidence of wrongdoing by any party. Heck, it can't even implicate anyone...

You can also try 1:1 inquiry on the main site which will get better response. But I will also like to know... how would you respond if you were actually scammed by an impostor?

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        You could claim the scammer is AssaSin026 while being a geared player. I could also claim that you are a troll that plays as a victim to get that "geared and overpowered" player banned because you are red-eyed on his achievement.

It's your fault to begin with.
      It's illegal to buy/sell codes and any in game items with real cash or in game currencies.

ED have warned all players never to give account information to strangers.
      Even if you report this to ED, it will just be dismissed because they don't entertain reports that involves illegal activities.

Let this be a lesson learned for you.
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Transactions via TH is legal. Your transaction was not via TH. These TH transactions are acknowledged by the GM team.

The GM team do not however care about how you put your trust and whether it was betrayed. You needed a cash item and it cannot go through TH? The only REAL way is to buy it yourself. Other than that, consequences are yours to bear.
        Last edited by Xenocho; 01-28-2019, 07:03 PM.

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Accounts consisted of ingame items, but trading it is illegal anyway. Your argument is invalid.

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Never trust anyone just because they flash you stuffs that are expensive.
        Besides, ED have warned all players never to trust anyone with account information.

Anyways, this is just fine because this will definitely be a lesson learned for you.
        Experience is the best teacher...

TRANSLATION

I don't wanna make it big... but can you talk it out to your guild members (3DO) that they're acting like rascals.

first of all, I don't know who is your watcher (maybe she's implying about being a stalker) in my guild (Amity guild)...
      then there's my post about "Avoid having transactions ingame with 3DO members, majority of them are scammer" is JUST A WARNING FOR MY MEMBER'S SAFETY
      .. 1st of all you can't blame me if that's how the public view you as! so why do you even making a big fuzz over my post? first of all it's inside my guild
      now you're making it a big deal about 1 post then suddenly you're acting like crybabies.
      even the GM (of 3DO) said "what if Amity did that thing (referring about scamming)" and the GM of amity said "you know what my answer is?"
      "I DON'T CARE! WE USED TO IT! SCAMITY AMITY ALL SCAMMER" (mayber she's implying that the 3DO guild should take responsibility of what they did, like scamming)
      we don't care anyomre!

this pic dated back 2017, in her statement regarding about 3DO, that time that there were issues on that guild, and a lot lately on FB is messaging me that there are still scamming issues going on one the victim is me, in a group about DN in FB, I'm being bullied on it, still I stand regardless all of those harsh words, almost majority of who's online on that group is taking a good laugh about me claiming that the GM of 3DO a overpowered and geared player would do such a thing, all I'm hoping of is how DN will provide proofs from their DATA in the said time of the incident basing on the conversation going on that tine, I want justice not just for my beloved account but for other victims also, even if I'm being bullied now on social media.
      Last edited by kitzpascua; 01-28-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        You brought this upon yourself being bullied. Where is additional proof that you talked to the REAL player and not some impostor? Why are you asking the GM team to provide proof for you? They owe you nothing since you did not deal legitimately (talking in Discord has no record of conversation for the GM to prove anyway).

"Other players have also been scammed" etc etc are not proof. These are just anecdotes of other gullible people who fall victim to scams.

Then there is this THING which the GM team basically pointed out repeatedly and also between loading screens:
        "Plus, this is on ED's Policy - Code of Conduct Sec. D. (You will not give out personal information of other users (such as real name, physical address, IP address, email address, phone number, credit card number, etc.) in any way. This information could be used by others for illegal or harmful purposes. You are entirely responsible for the security of your account information and personally identifiable information.)"
        You did not follow this in the first place, so why blame anyone but yourself?

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        What does this FB post from 2017 helps you in any way in your case? You wanted justice but failed to provide concrete evidence, which in that case ease everybody's life and make it easier for GM to take action, not just Discord chats that proven nothing.
        Last edited by BananaCredits; 01-28-2019, 08:10 PM.

Definitely you have been scammed by a poser, anyways, try to do this when some pm'ed you like that problem, ty doing f11 first (cash shop) and then, click gift on any items on the cash shop, after that, paste the ign who's pm'ing you, then verify it it really matches the level and class. Believe me, this method is tried and tested for some players (not me). On the other hand, never ever transact on mailing system.

Plus, this is on ED's Policy - Code of Conduct Sec. D. (You will not give out personal information of other users (such as real name, physical address, IP address, email address, phone number, credit card number, etc.) in any way. This information could be used by others for illegal or harmful purposes. You are entirely responsible for the security of your account information and personally identifiable information.)
      Last edited by Xhenops; 01-28-2019, 06:52 PM. Reason: Edit: Added some ED's Policy

Comment

Its all fault on your side that you got bullied on social media. :/

Its also your fault jumping on the gun to accuse people before making sure of things. You even made a huge post here and there.

I dont really care about this whole scamming/posing thing. But its very annoying when people never did a background check before poiting fingers.

Also at this point, you are just being stubborn and lying to your self that its the real guy that scammed you.
        Last edited by [aL]; 01-28-2019, 06:51 PM.
        Do unto others what you want others do unto you
        aLsylph | aLicht
        Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

• kitzpascua
          kitzpascua commented
          Editing a comment
          I've never been scammed by posers, because that time I'm with him in GTS 11, some of his chats were public so I just have my own dignity now.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment

• Nalawe
          Nalawe commented
          Editing a comment
          "I've never been scamed by posers"
          Well, now you do.

Btw, everyone being harsh about this thread because you are making a huge hoo-hah about the whole scenario, blaming everyone but yourself. You can check other scam abuse reports: they did not get as much flak as you do.

Open your eyes: you are the one who is refusing to accept the reality of being scammed by an impostor...
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

You are ignorant as hell, brother.
          Even if its the true AssaSin026, you gave your account info based on how good their gears, I wonder where the fuck is your brain at. Plus you dont have screenshot of in-game conversation, thats what makes you get dumber and dumber. Everyone can make discord account under any names. Fix your stupidity before you judge and make drama.

I'm sure your gear is T3 calypse from gacha event because you seemed so stressed out of 20kg. Just chill and make another account. Learn your lesson for next time, idiot.
          Last edited by Nalawe; 01-28-2019, 10:02 PM.
          "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

No one feels sorry for you here and you gave the most obvious proof that you gave him your account. Kudos bro!

Comment

Doxxing is not allowed in the forum. But if you find that the character in-game has scammed you, provide the proof and file a 1:1 ticket.
              We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
              X