Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Warranty System Flaws which result to Real Life Money SCAM

Dear Dragon Nest,

I think the idea of having Trade Warranty is brilliant as it allows players to get their hands on vintage cash items/ collectibles they didn't stand a chance to own by buying them from other players. But I am pretty sure with the launch of trade warranty, the percentage of scamming issue within players have spiked up and this deserve extra attention and problem solving actions. I admit that I am a big fan of this game, hence, I'm in the strive of collecting older cash items. Many players do have real money to buy cash but a lot of them still don't, with the DNP rebate you are offering, players are now desperate to add CC transaction into their acc and tend to sell cash items to buyers with the deal of getting the buyer to purchase Trade Warranty for them. This is when the flaw of Trade Warranty comes; it cannot be gifted. Therefore the only possible solution is to provide the seller with CC codes, let them top up their acc and purchase Trade Warranty through the seller's acc, which in most cases, would end up with the buyer being scammed. This process is unsafe and I believe your company is capable to better this. Please re-consider the price of Trade Warranty OR the availability of gifting Trade Warranty to other players.

Real Money Trade is indeed prohibited but that is the only way possible and as a costumer who is (always right) and willing to spend money on this game just to own your wonderful cash items, I think, myself, as well as other players who have been scammed because of Trade Warranty deserve justice!
    Below is the detail of the player who had scammed me for 20,000CC (thankfully the other 5,000CC transaction was failed)

Player Name: LordIKolen
    Facebook: Leinoj Aramactina / https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/Chiniel.26

Please take action upon this serious matter. Your concern is much appreciated.
    Thank You.

Noted. Ticket please.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

First of all, sending ticket is faster and better to catch ED attention and their support.

Second, IMO TW is a CC item for seller to able to sell their unused cash items, seller can just recover back their portion of TW cost in term of revenue in gold (or real cash), which in a way generate some income for ED. Things like "giving free cash item with provided TW" is just people being greedy and would like to take advantages without giving corresponding investment (in this case, top up CC). High risk, high return, thats it.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

hard to trust people in DN now............. many scammas
        Meme is a thing........ Ugly meme is another thing.....

Comment

Working...
        X