Level: 95
    Guild: TheWorldOfJef
    Guild Level: 16

Who: Ekimentaku
    Whom: To Administrator or to "whom it may concern"
    Where: Inside Dragon Nest Sea Game
    When: January 29, 2020 19:19PM GMT: 8:00
    What: Trade Scammer

Summary: At January 29,2020 19:19PM GMT: 8:00 im playing my character named: Ekimentaku my main character at dragon nest sea when i decided to trade my Black Dragon Necklace +5 and 15000GOLD to Forest Dragon Necklace MATT +10 then this IGN: mjiranal (shes an MAJESTY CLASS and a 10k GEAR SCORE) she said that she have a forest dragon necklace +10 at her GIFT SHOP she told me that after i traded him my item that i mention above she will gift me via gift shop. then she send me an email that i attach it on bottom thats what it looks like. then i click "Buy for Someone" then it needs CC but i said to her that i have NO CC then she told me that i just read the message above and dont click "Buy for Someone" then i said [GM]NeedEmailVerify then she said i need to input my email add to verify to let him send me the item. then she later change her name to mjirana so i cant trace her in "Buy for Someone" link in GIFT SHOP.

Please sir kindly punish this scammer so no one will be a victim. she have a power to change ign also that all i manage to described her she conceal her apperance in the crowd when i traded her near channel 6 TH. this is my 4th account, my 1st one is got hacked i accidentally believe an IGN: DNInfo to log in this forward link. my 2nd and 3rd was when im too late on transfer account event.

YOUR LOYAL GAMER: Ekimentaku
    Since 2012
    Attached Files
    Last edited by StoicSolidity; 02-05-2020, 04:47 AM.

im level 95 smasher. currently 9143 Gear Score.

ill get a screenshot of this scammer as soon as possible if im able to see her in game.

thank you for viewing my post.

I GOT ANOTHER SCAMMER SEND ME AN EMAIL TODAY.. ITS VERY ALARMING.!!

BEWARE IGN: ADMIN0229 AND InfoDN6
    Attached Files
    Last edited by StoicSolidity; 02-06-2020, 05:37 AM.

Comment

I never see that kind of direct email interface before. The normal mail sent by normal player is only 1 slot item attachment but the color of the mail interface is different than that picture above.
      I don't know whether that's from the mod or another similar illegal app, or that kind of email exist legally.
      But one thing I can see from your case. You should do a direct trade were u able to trade your item & gold to his/her item since those are not cash items.
      I wonder why did u so easily give your item & gold 1st to that person and he demands you to access Cash Shop to give a gift to him/her?
      That trading method is so complicated for normal item trading.

Comment

• StoicSolidity
        StoicSolidity commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks bro. shes an advance scammer and she know her stuff. she also pretended to be [GM]Loren and she says "He's Trusted" A big Poser. I was Baited..

• Lans Vahndreas
        Lans Vahndreas commented
        Editing a comment
        It's actually an old trick. If u reply a PM of someone, u can give some space to set a distance after some words, then it's automatically continued to the bottom line in the chat box. So that words of [GM] Loren are still the same words as what he said on that PM to reply to you.

And better you send 1:1 report to DN SEA Website, so DN SEA Staffs able to see directly your message.

Comment

• StoicSolidity
        StoicSolidity commented
        Editing a comment
        okay ill try to.

Originally posted by StoicSolidity View Post
      GAME: DRAGON NEST SEA
      SERVER: SEA
      IGN: Ekimentaku
      Guild: TheWorldOfJef
      Guild Level: 16

Who: Ekimentaku
      Whom: To Administrator or to "whom it may concern"
      Where: Inside Dragon Nest Sea Game
      When: January 29, 2020 19:19PM GMT: 8:00
      What: Trade Scammer

Summary: At January 29,2020 19:19PM GMT: 8:00 im playing my character named: Ekimentaku my main character at dragon nest sea when i decided to trade my Black Dragon Necklace +5 and 15000GOLD to Forest Dragon Necklace MATT +10 then this IGN: mjiranal (shes an MAJESTY CLASS and a 10k GEAR SCORE) she said that she have a forest dragon necklace +10 at her GIFT SHOP she told me that after i traded him my item that i mention above she will gift me via gift shop. then she send me an email that i attach it on bottom thats what it looks like. then i click "Buy for Someone" then it needs CC but i said to her that i have NO CC then she told me that i just read the message above and dont click "Buy for Someone" then i said [GM]NeedEmailVerify then she said i need to input my email add to verify to let him send me the item. then she later change her name to mjirana so i cant trace her in "Buy for Someone" link in GIFT SHOP.

Please sir kindly punish this scammer so no one will be a victim. she have a power to change ign also that all i manage to described her she conceal her apperance in the crown when i traded here near channel 6 TH. this is my 4th account, my 1st one is got hacked i accidentally believe an IGN: DNInfo to log in this forward link. my 2nd and 3rd was when im too late on transfer account event.

YOUR LOYAL GAMER: Ekimentaku
      Since 2012
      Dude really? first i want to know what POWER did he use to change IGN hahaha, LMAO! btw there's only one thing u need to buy in cash shop to change IGN and that's the "Change Character name Card" and that cost 13900 CC and if u buy using gold (from those CC item seller) with 1:9 ratio, u need 125100 gold! think about it dude he will spend that amount of EYET/EYEC or Gold just to change his ign because of that +5 BDN Necklace that only cost 40kg-50kg and 15kg!
      And BTW you said that the one who scam you is an "ARCHER"! but why he become a MAJESTY(Sorceress), explain it dude! don't tell me he change his character/race together with his IGN! hahahaha
      TBH we don't know who scammed you, you shout last time that he is an Archer and the ign is mijaranal (we don't know if the last letter is small "L" or big "i") but when we're try it using cash shop gift system, both of it says "Character Does not Exist"!
      Dude for your information, FDN Neck also a resealable item just like BDN Neck, but why u give your item first? they are both tradeable dude! trade system in game was good enuf, both of you will offer you items together, confirm together, and deal together, so there's no reason to be scammed like that! hahahaha and we both knows that there's so many posers and impostors in game dude, and you are not sure that he is the one who scammed you, maybe it's his poser, but if that's his poser, you are the one to be blame dude! hahaha!
      BTW if u wanna talk to us, come CH 6 near TH/Merlin hehehe!

Comment

• Kumi
        Kumi commented
        Editing a comment
        hahahaha! u say "large sum of CC", and u think he will spend that amount of CC just for +5BDN Neck and 15kg? really?
        And you are very sure "she's an Archer when u confirm it on "Buy For Someone"", bruuuhhhh there's a Cash item to change IGN bro, but there's no Cash item to Change Race(elf to mage / archer to sorc) hahaha!
        Last edited by Kumi; 02-13-2020, 07:21 AM.

• StoicSolidity
        StoicSolidity commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry but you made me snapped!!! make me mad and i am hatefull!!! Sorry but you can't quell my anger!!!!! this will last for eternity!! and it will continue forever!!!! i will never forgive you for what you have done!!! you and your poser!!!!!!!! or your other SELF!!!!!!
        Last edited by StoicSolidity; 02-14-2020, 06:29 AM.

• Kumi
        Kumi commented
        Editing a comment
        "sorry?", okay!, But FYI we are not begging for your forgiveness, we're just trying to make it clear but u are still a kid, maybe someday you'll understand hahahaha!

Where the screen shot of the villain with 10 Gear Score? why didn't you talk face-to-face with the person?
      theres a lot of poser nowadays (someone with similar IGN with famous person, scamming around)

like Kumi said, Dragon Nest already prepared sure-safe system for trading.. a lot of things can be sealed nowadays for safety reason (except buying CC with Golds.. this will never be safe hahah)
      and to prevent "Trade Scam", just deal through Trade House.. can't afford? sell the item you had, and buy from Trade House (rather than trading your item+gold = time-consumption and scam-able)

your 4th account? you are not being careful enough lol
      my account is since DN SEA Open-Beta.. until today.

Comment

• StoicSolidity
        StoicSolidity commented
        Editing a comment
        i haven't found him.

• Kumi
        Kumi commented
        Editing a comment
        bruuuuh! Stoic Solidity, if u haven't found him! can u please read again what i've said when i quote ur post, even just the last sentence i wrote!

• StoicSolidity
        StoicSolidity commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry but you made me snapped!!! make me mad and i am hatefull!!! Sorry but you can't quell my anger!!!!! this will last for eternity!! and it will continue forever!!!! i will never forgive you for what you have done!!! you and your poser!!!!!!!! or your other SELF!!!!!!
        Last edited by StoicSolidity; 02-14-2020, 06:29 AM.

Some People really enjoy making relative or close name on their own main character this are called "posers". to be able to scam and to avoid reports about them. and to become a resourceful in the in-game. it is a common strategy in any evildoers to do. ill hope this game administration punish you.
      Last edited by StoicSolidity; 02-08-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Kumi
        Kumi commented
        Editing a comment
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!

making close name on their own main char to be able to scam and to avoid reports? hahahahaha really? only idiots will do that, and we are not idiots! maybe you are! you are the one who know the pattern maybe that's what you are doing :P .v.

Lemme ask u this straight. What if they make an ign Eklmentaku or Ekimcntaku a poser to scam and blame u for scamming. How do u feel?

Comment

Working...
      X