No announcement yet.

Account locked 1005 (please help) scammed by eyedentitymessenger@outlook.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account locked 1005 (please help) scammed by eyedentitymessenger@outlook.com

I am a returnee dragon nest player but I encountered a bug with my main character stuck at returned hero scene with geriant, I can only use by sub-character. then, using my subs character I tried to communicate in the community by chatting if there is some game master online to help me, suddenly someone contacted me name ADMIN4455 and asked me to send my login information for him to help, at first I did not believe and provided him wrong login info but then he stated that he will block me, so I tried logging in the official website of dragon nest but somehow it says that invalid password please try again in 5 minutes. Finally, believed him since he did actually blocked me from logging in to the official website of dragon nest. so I provided my real login information then the scammed happened. I found out that I was hacked when I searched his email address on google. can someone help me retrieve my account, please. I can't still login in the official webpage of DN. already tried forgot password but to no avail still unable to log in.

Unfortunately your account is gone for good. Even if you contacted the real admins (ED) they'll just permanently ban your account so nobody can ever use it again. Best thing to do is make a new account, save your login info somewhere like your phone if you forget easily and start fresh. Your account is gone for good

Comment

damn, then dragon nest sucks. cant even retrieve hacked accounts. they should be more competent. Im at fault but there should some contingency for this kind of situation since scammers/hacker do exist in game. they will just keep losing players if they wont help someone if hacked.

Comment

Its on their account policy, please read it also it will not happened if you didn't became a dumbass and gave your account details on the admin wannabees. It should have been too obvious, no admin will ask for your account details and password and sea.dragonest.com is the official site of DN. Anyway, its okey I guess. Its easy to level up nowadays and I believe that if you worked hard you can be geared in less than half a month(if you have time to play). Goodluck

Comment

not all have read their policy, Dragon nest should not blame the victim but rather help them, blame should put on the one committing the crime. the culprit must be the one to blame. I was seeking help but they are completely lacking that's why this is a dying game.

Comment

Originally posted by christian_blackz View Post
            not all have read their policy, Dragon nest should not blame the victim but rather help them, blame should put on the one committing the crime. the culprit must be the one to blame. I was seeking help but they are completely lacking that's why this is a dying game.
            You are putting assumptions again, is their any post,replies or such ED or Dragonnest Admin blaming you? Please send a screenshot please. Just face it alright? No matter what game you play, there would be always this kind of people and that is why Admins, Staffs, ED Personnel always said to not give your account details to anyone. They own the game, you basically registering on their DATABASE and as such they will not ask for your password or anything, its really a common sense. I know its frustrating but honestly it your fault for being a dumbass and shifting the blame to someone else is more pathetic.

All ED can do here is just ban the account, remove all its stuff and punish all people that benefited from it but about your account? Theres nothing can do about it. Either you let the hacker walk away, or you will make an effort to do an 1:1 Inquiry and ask the staff to get the hacker punished.

Simple as that.

Comment

you're a loser send me your ign and let's battle it out. I bet you are a noob and don't have skills.

Comment

you're a loser send me your ign and let's battle it out. I bet you are a noob and don't have skills. How is it so hard to just change the password if someone's account is locked. other games can do it. why dragon nest can't do it. is it because they are incompetent. if you are an administrator, Is it really hard to retrieve that account? I don't care about the items there but the permanent costume and hair color and premium hair style of my character which should not be useful by the hacker.

Comment

It is your fault, it is stated in the rules that gm won't ask for your password and in formation. And why the hell will you ask the community about your problem; you are begging to be hacked, that's why there is a 1:1 inquiry in the website.

No gm is online playing dragon nest that is just super naive. Dragon nest is not to blame. You are, your account is most likely gone. Make a new one
                  Last edited by RichyRichy; 12-12-2020, 08:00 AM.

Comment

stupid bastard. you're missing my point. Yeah it is already given that my account was hacked but why can't DN retrieve at least my account or changed its password. can you enlighten me please? it just says my account is locked. cant they unlock it?

Comment

Throwing a tantrum is not going to get your account back, go ask eyedentiy with the 1:1 inquiry. Talking about on forum is not going to help

Comment

Working...
                      X