Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Mechanic searching for raid party (has an intent of using the bug)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Mechanic searching for raid party (has an intent of using the bug)

I have a screenshot of my chatbox, you be the judge, but in my opinion, it looks like that this player is willing to actually use the bug by what he said "alam na" thats a word in Tagalog which can be translated in english as "You know what i mean" or "you know what it is" or something related to a hint of somesort.
    the IGN is on the photo

i just posted this here, just to know your reaction about how people are willing to take advantage of the bug for their personal gains

Comment

They're already aware of the bug, as for whether or not those who abuse it will suffer penalty and/or ban is up to ED.

Comment

This is unfair for us players who does not abuse the bug/glitch in the system. Were burning our midnight oil to be stronger, and they're just creating dummy accounts to farm Nests easily ... I hope ED would fix it as soon as possible .. More power and glory to Dragon Nest and its Owners ...
        Last edited by NazzFreak; 10-04-2017, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• CLYMAX
          CLYMAX commented
          Editing a comment
          as long as you do not use the bug for your own advantage and personal use to have a good income, and is playing fair and square like other ray mechanic users out there then you are fine, this player with this IGN that i have attached a screenshot on my post does not comply to what ED said about the bug to stop using it or they will face consequences that they won't like at all

I am now even seeing people using blue birds asking to teach them the bug.

Comment

Okay... Speaking of RM bug... I wonder who first decided to publicize it.

Comment

They can actually use it in pvp hahahaha cheaters and bugging is the same

Comment

Working...
          X