Secret Seabed Cave - Bug on Plant/Flower before encountering boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Seabed Cave - Bug on Plant/Flower before encountering boss

Seems like there's a bug on the plant when you kill it. I believe I have encountered this 3x already and this is the only time I managed to capture it. Couldn't kill it and some party members decided to just quit and redo the run. One time, someone managed to get it out of the bugged state one time and we were able to finish the run.

We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Someone else had the same bug and no solution as well so good luck I guess.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...-cant-kill-mob

Comment

I find this bug ridiculously funny... and I find this Captcha ridiculously annoying

Comment

I've encountered this one time. I'm on a daily quest (auto). It's 2-man. We tried to walk away from it since we both have heroes and we wait for any summons to be gone as well. Until I tried to go back from the starting point and it kinda works that way. We were able to finish the run. This also happened in PKN and we did the same thing.

I saw in the vid that you're using Machina? I did this run in two man with Machina. He moved too far and quickly. We were in Ancient Chiron City that time where when you finish the first set of mobs, there will be a closed door and you must to wait for your party members before it opens. But since he moved first and used a skill of Machina which will make you jump/dive(?) too far, he got in first and I was left behind.

I guess you need to wait at least and not moved too quickly with party members especially if there was this kind of mob or a door (for example). That's just what I've thought from my experience.

Comment

I will have to try this before I can confirm that this works. Thanks for the suggestion
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
          X