Defensio damage bug in PvP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensio damage bug in PvP.

What i've mentioned today is when i fought a defensio she did 45k damage to me. and when capt he did 90k damage with 1 skill,
    Check what is wrong please i am not fond of this issue and it is slightly disturbing to see a defensio bug around like that.
    I nearly got 1 shot by a defensio because of that.

The player which abuses this bug:Toukomono

Check whatever is needed to fix this bug and ban abusers of the bug

Regards,

Soulcrack

They can't ban players who use this bug because it is not their fault, the way you activate it is quite common for it to happen in regular gameplay.
    It is not like the Inquisitor God Cross bug of T4 when they had to open their skill tree and actually re-drag Grand Cross onto their hotbar and use it.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Is this a CM3 bug? We already have a thread going on about it. Defensios aren't very comfortable about it either.

You can drop in your comment there. Seems like the devs haven't taken it as a priority, yet
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
      X