Help! Unique box Quest in Remote Dungeon doesn't appear anymore~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Unique box Quest in Remote Dungeon doesn't appear anymore~

Just like the title said, It's been around 3 weeks since the last Unique quest appear in my Remote Dungeon List, but after that, it never appear again, is this kind of bug ?
    * I have Completed many Rare and Epic box quest, but still no Unique box quest in list.
    * I have 2 Unique Heroes, but no Unique box quest? that's kinda weird..

Originally posted by GedClack View Post
    Just like the title said, It's been around 3 weeks since the last Unique quest appear in my Remote Dungeon List, but after that, it never appear again, is this kind of bug ?
    * I have Completed many Rare and Epic box quest, but still no Unique box quest in list.
    * I have 2 Unique Heroes, but no Unique box quest? that's kinda weird..
    RNG... its by chance what type of RDE mission appears.

it is not based on how many Epic and Rare you complete, nor how many Unique heroes you have.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post

RNG... its by chance what type of RDE mission appears.

it is not based on how many Epic and Rare you complete, nor how many Unique heroes you have.
      Well maybe you are right, I don't know about the Unique box quest, but as far as I observed, we can get maximum 7 Epic box quest, and for every 1-2 Rare box quest I finished I will get one Epic box quest.
      And IMO something wrong is happening when Unique box quest never appear for 3 weeks ? regardless how many quest I finished..( I do it everyday thou..)

Comment

I think I get 6 straight Unique Boxes this week but after I opened it, I get frustrated, 6 boxes drops no plate. Always 50g-100g then some HG Garnets or even gift items.
        (P.S.I have 22 heroes)
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Unique Quests randomly pop ups, just spam any existing Remote Dungeon Quests you have atm.

Comment

Originally posted by GedClack View Post

Well maybe you are right, I don't know about the Unique box quest, but as far as I observed, we can get maximum 7 Epic box quest, and for every 1-2 Rare box quest I finished I will get one Epic box quest.
            And IMO something wrong is happening when Unique box quest never appear for 3 weeks ? regardless how many quest I finished..( I do it everyday thou..)
            Just sharing some of my experience. Please take these as anecdotes and not actual tests.

I send on a daily basis RDE 8 times, I only get unique 1-5 times a week. So.. maybe that is to say, chance of unique appearing is around 12.5% chance? Just an estimation.

There is no maximum limit to the quantity of Box quest in the list. I have encountered having the list full of Epic Box quest only when I was only sending Rare Box quests too.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless you have tons of keys, the profit from Epic boxes is rather low. I would suggest not opening unless you do DQ daily on that char, then you can afford to do so.

• GedClack
              GedClack commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep agree with Xenocho, need a bunch of keys to farm epic box,
              But are you guys still open the Rare boxes ? or not at all ? let me know..

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely not opening rare at all. I have almost 1k on my main haha

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post

Just sharing some of my experience. Please take these as anecdotes and not actual tests.

I send on a daily basis RDE 8 times, I only get unique 1-5 times a week. So.. maybe that is to say, chance of unique appearing is around 12.5% chance? Just an estimation.

There is no maximum limit to the quantity of Box quest in the list. I have encountered having the list full of Epic Box quest only when I was only sending Rare Box quests too.
            Woww if only I am as lucky as you on that RDU box spawn T_T

Comment

Working...
            X