Oracle Elder High Magic Defence PVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle Elder High Magic Defence PVP

Are you guys going to fix this or this is a permanent feature ?

That's the problem with EyeDentity. They're taking so much time to fix a bug, that players can't help but wonder whether it's truly a bug or not.

It'll get fixed... Eventually... Not sure since as far as I know, not even KDN has fixed that bug and we're separated by a gap of 4 months. For the time being, just avoid fighting Oracle Elder as a magic class.

Comment

• YukiOnna
      YukiOnna commented
      Editing a comment
      I play mostly on group pvp, so want it or not I will have to face them. It takes the whole team to kill her and this exposes the team to her teammates attack. Really annoying bug if it really is a bug and really stupid developer if it is a permanent features. Either way, Eyedentity really fck this up, if they can't fix the bug, don't create the character then. If you want to create a new character, test it in-house before release to the public. Do you even need the player to give this advice to you ? The one who involves in creating new class need to be fired, they can't even make things right. Yes you Eyedentity, I am saying this to you.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, physical characters (with some exception like Dancers, WW, AW and of course OE) tend to have low burst damage/small area of effect. So really, unless you have those classes I mentioned, it is better to just stay away from group PVP and spare yourself from raging.
Working...
X