Duplicate Login Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate Login Bug

Same issue as everyone(got dc'd then this bug came up) except it always says Duplicate Login up until now P.S. It has been 10 mins since this scenario started when I'm writing this

Same here! I think my game froze 30 minutes, i was stuck in GTS. I'm using my Ray Mech (Sub Character) btw.
    Please help! Moderator

Comment

I've experienced this scenario last night. me and my friend waited for at least 20 - 30 minutes before i can online again.

Comment

• ScarletJSV
        ScarletJSV commented
        Editing a comment
        Wiiwoo, as soon as i see your reply just now. I tried still same bug.

SAME HERE!I got a blank screen when teleport to town after finishing a game, by the first i think it was lagging an i try to force stop the game, but when i try to reloggin to the game that massage came up and says duplicate login please someone help,
      btw i'm using the same sub character like u (Ray mech) ScarletJSV
      Last edited by Alvaro; 12-15-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletJSV View Post
        Same here! I think my game froze 30 minutes, i was stuck in GTS. I'm using my Ray Mech (Sub Character) btw.
        Please help! Moderator
        +1 I was on RM in GTS when everything went wrong, so I exited the game. When I re-launched the client I failed to login back because of 'DL' error. After I login on another character from different account I could see poor RM still in GTS .
        Guys, is your problem solved by now?
        "Work hard if you want to live"
        — Argenta
        "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
        — Comrade

Comment

Same here, RM too btw... in the middle of nest, then get kick out, trying to login and that DL message came up... ( ´∀`)

Comment

Everyone experiencing up to 30 minutes waiting? This used to be like, no more than a minute.

The steps to follow are run the game after dc --> put info and log in --> wait for duplicate login message --> ignore it and hit login again
            Last edited by Verbena; 12-15-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              hi... my friend and my character is both stuck for more than 10 mins already, could you help investigate/force dc us? 12ChopChop and Smeby thanks :'3

• jantz23
              jantz23 commented
              Editing a comment
              same here.. more than 15mins already still duplicate login

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              its alright now after a few hours...

What a sad life. Entered Lagendia Exploration and was in the final dungeon (one with lots of reward box) with 10 keys trying to open box but failed.. It does nothing. Fed up, I've been forced to press Esc and select Character Screen with dialog "all keys will be lost", but after clicked the button somehow I got screen black instead. Waited for a while and since nothing happened, so I forced exit the game.

Now I'm trying to login but getting this "Duplicate Login" error, and repeatedly getting this error more than 10 minutes now. Not only I'm losing the keys, but now I'm unable to login. Haha.

Heard from my sister that lots of same issues shouted by others in game. Any action & possible compensation from devs on this?

Comment

• Esncialcsr
              Esncialcsr commented
              Editing a comment
              is it okay yet? I heard 30 min is enough to regain the account

• shadowzephyr
              shadowzephyr commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yes, I somehow able to login just now at 2.05am, and yes I guess it is indeed after 30 minutes of me forced closing the game which was around 1.30am.

hi i would to follow up on this doing lagendia exploration then suddenly it stuck on there try to force close the client now duplicate login appears HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post
              Everyone experiencing up to 30 minutes waiting? This used to be like, no more than a minute.

The steps to follow are run the game after dc --> put info and log in --> wait for duplicate login message --> ignore it and hit login again

Well i wish it is THAT easy

Comment

• NearLawlet
                NearLawlet commented
                Editing a comment
                It is usually that easy. I had the same Duplicate Login issue just yesterday, but I merely ignored the notification before re-entering my login e-mail and password. It worked just fine, and I was able to play again without needing to wait for long.

That being said, this issue seems to be getting more and more frequent. I'm sure ED is doing their best to look into this (hopefully).

I have the same issue. waited for 30 minutes but still. Need Help!
              Last edited by Casdeya Cresil; 12-17-2017, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X