Blackscreen after loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackscreen after loading

When I am going anywhere out of SH, after the normal loading screen there will be blackscreen for a few seconds (5-15s). This only happens after yesterday, where lagendia is back.
    Some of my guildmates and friends are also encountering this issue. I am sure that it is not my screen problem, as I have 3rd party software (Razer Cortex) to measure my FPS realtime and it still able to measure the FPS and display on my screen's corner.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

same///////

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with your hardware or connection, since me and my guild mates have been encountering the same problem for days now. Hopefully they can fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

They should quickly do an emergency maintenance, or else people will start pouring complaints all over the forums/world chat/facebook page.

Comment

Did anyone try a 1:1 for fun and see their resp? This definitely is a server issue.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

At least they finally aware of it after a whole weekend. We are sure that the GM/devs/technicians only work during workdays.
            "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
            - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
            X