Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No damage dealt post your pictures here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No damage dealt post your pictures here !

IGN : Lenrix

Comment

Are you somehow clearing dungeons in less than 1 minute consecutively?

If so, you may have been flagged as a bot by the system. A cool off timer of 24 hours, you will not be able to deal damage.

Do not clear dungeons in less than 1 min.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Noelsaybagarinao
        Noelsaybagarinao commented
        Editing a comment
        can you fix or something it can will be get well soon

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        @Noelsaybagarinao: I am not a GM nor a Moderator for such request. I am just an ordinary forumer like you which like to help.

That rule for not clearing dungeons in less than a minute has been there for quite a long time now. As described above, if you finish Dungeons in less than a minute you may have been marked as a bot, which will make you deal no damage for 24 hours.

Try again after 24 hours and see.

Have a nice day!

• hamooda3000
        hamooda3000 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm... it may have been like you said, my ML and my Lancea clears level 1 dungeon for the 10 dungeon-runs daily in about 40-50 seconds each run, and my ML got damage bugged. However, it has been about 2 days since my ML is bugged, I log my ML every day and tests at BTG, but so far still no damage could be dealt Q_Q

I nid to Grind now T-T what is the solution to dis problem i already reported this thing to 1:1 complain desk and nothing is happening

Comment

There is a sticky forum thread out there concerning about no damage dealt. Post your info there instead.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...your-igns-here
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
        X