Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakening Quest is missing and Unable to Sort Items

Hello, please help me

This is my Sting Breezer, RainbowPWR. She's been experiencing a few bugs, namely that I don't seem to have an awakening quest on her, and that I cannot sort her inventory.

1. Before DNSEA made its transfer from Cherry Credits to Eyedentity, I left her at lvl90 (I don't max my characters who don't have awakening skills, unless they are spinoff classes).
    Now that I finished leveling some of my other characters, I decided to continue leveling RainbowPWR now that I found that Lancea awakening has been released.
    The problem is that I don't have an awakening quest. I can't find it anywhere. I can't find it when talking to Fargeau in merca's heart, The quest window's remote quest doesn't show it, and the "receive quest" on the right side of the screen doesn't come out either. I thought that maybe if I level up once, that awakening quest will pop up again, but it didn't. So I'm now at lvl 91, without an awakening quest.

How can I get this quest back so I can have awakened skills on my character?

2. Also, I cannot sort my inventory.

Hoping for a speedy response. She was my favorite character too. Thank you for your understanding. :S

P.S.: Screenshots are attached
    Last edited by Santorini; 01-14-2018, 07:39 AM.

Awakening Quest missing? Bruh you need to read up. Lancea awakening IS NOT released. It was a mistake and the awakening tab has been disabled for all lanceas.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I saw Flurries use Bitfrost in PVP on the night I wrote this, but if that really was a release mistake, then okay, I'll believe you.

But anyway, I'm not talking about the awakening tab, I'm talking about the awakening quest.
      I can still do the awakening quest on my spinoff characters despite them not having awakening skills (In Screenshots: Awakening Quest available on my Ray Mechanic)

On my Sting Breezer, there is no quest at all. Or do you mean to say that they took out the Quest itself for all Lanceas?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Santorini; 01-16-2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Hmmm. I'm guessing awakening quests were released on the root classes; e.g. When sorceress awakening was released, all sorceress could do the quest, including Mara, which has no awakening.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
          Hmmm. I'm guessing awakening quests were released on the root classes; e.g. When sorceress awakening was released, all sorceress could do the quest, including Mara, which has no awakening.
          So that means, Machinas don't have awakening quests as well (yet). I hope that is the case, I really hope that my Sting Breezer isn't defective like that.

Comment

1. Lancea awakening was NOT released and is not intended by ED, maybe they messed up with the patch that they supposed to update. Currently all awakening tabs on Lancea and quests are removed, and as a compensation ED gave Lancea some bugged gesture instead.

2. When awakening for certain class is release, their respective spin-off get the quests as well but will have no awakening. This is solely for you to obtain the awakening costume coupon, in which to purchase the awakening costume from cash shop. Hence, awakening quests present in your Ray Mechanics but no quests for Machinas and Lancea.
            "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
            - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Thank you!

Now, about my other problem. Why can't I sort my items?

Comment

"Unable to sort item" bug is an ancient bug that existed ever since CC time. Although currently there are no permanent fix for that but there is a temporary way.

Originally posted by shim View Post
                This isn't really a solution but i have this problem too and this is what i do: you're simply "transferring the bug" onto your warehouse keeper storage. here's how it works:
                find an item to store to ur warehouse keeper, and each item, sort ur warehouse storage. if it stopped sorting and became bug, that means your normal storage is now fine. but now the warehouse storage one isnt sortable anymore. To be able to sort it again, do the same thing - "transfer the bug", onto your normal storage.
                "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
                  BananaCredits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sometimes the bugged item are invisible, so if the step above could not solve your problem, you may try this:

Flood your inventory with any item, or separate stackable items (eg: garnets, powerstones) until you found an empty bugged slot in inventory. By using an item from your warehouse, transfer that item from your warehouse to the bugged item slot to "transfer the bug".

Thank you so much for this!

Comment

Working...
                X