X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flurry's Rough Sweep EXi CD Reset Bug

Hi there.

Description of bug:
    Currently, there is a bug which makes Rushing Blade unable to reset Rough Sweep EXi CD. The skill description of CM II states that 'When [Rushing Blade] hits the enemy, [Rough Sweep EX] Instant's cooldown is recovered by 32 sec.

This bug is only faced by Awakened Flurries, particularly those which learnt all skills. Before this patch, Flurries which completed the quest but did not learn any skills did not face this issue; i.e. the cause of this bug is one of the awakened skills

Method of testing:
    I tested each skill affected by Awakened passives, which are Hornet's Touch, Scar Maker, Headbutt and Spinning Cut using the following steps:
    1. Using Rushing Blade to trigger Rough Sweep EXi
    2. Cast Rough Sweep EXi
    3. Cast Awakened Skill (one of those listed above)
    4. Cast Rushing Blade again with hits on Golem
    5. Check to see if CD reduced
    (For the test, please refer to the video below)

Result:
    After thorough testing of Awakened skills, I have found the trigger to be Awakened Spinning Cut.
    When you cast Awakened Spinning Cut and get the enhanced version (red slash with 2 swipes), this bug will occur and you will no longer be able to reset the CD of Rough Sweep EXi.

Additional notes:
    1. Another thing to note is that when you change maps, the bug "resets" and you are able to reset CD again. You can observe this in the following video:

2. If you have already learnt this skill and wish to not trigger the bug, either do not use ESC and hit earlier or do not click or do not use the skill at all.
    3. Rough Sweep EXi has higher skill priority than [Awakened] Spinning Cut.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 02-06-2018, 06:42 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

i unlearned Spinning cut-awakened.. waiting for fix.. w/c will come around April? (not sure)

Comment

This was fixed in KDN 12/17. This post serves to provide information on the cause of the bug too, in case people are wondering why. I hope it gets fixed soon for us.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Fai
        Fai commented
        Editing a comment
        Gonna unlearn spinning cut awakened later, Thanks for your test.
    Working...
    X