Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercing Spike not air-castable in PVP

Halloa

I noticed that when I was playing my Sting Breezer, I can't cast Piercing Spike from the air in PVP.

Am I missing something? I think this may be a bug.

I have read back on the skill balancing in the Febuary, January, December, and November updates, I didn't see anything regarding Piercing Spike no longer being Air-Castable in PVP.

I can use Piercing Spike in midair in PVE, works fine, but in PVP, I have to be standing on the ground to cast Piercing Spike. It's messing with my playstyle sometimes, since I use it as a counterattack after aerial evasion.

If this is really a bug, I hope it gets fixed...

Thanks!

I will need a video for this

Comment

Aye, I shall record. Thank you

Comment

Here is the video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ov...WT0BNPb8ungZbd

Recorded in Combo Practice Area in PVP
        It starts with my cursor on the skill, to show which hotkey it is on (4)

When I jump, you can see that the air castable skills light up, like Flag Sign (hotkey 2)
        but Piercing Spike doesn't; I can't cast it in mid air.
        Last edited by Santorini; 02-12-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santorini View Post
          Here is the video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ov...WT0BNPb8ungZbd

Recorded in Combo Practice Area in PVP
          It starts with my cursor on the skill, to show which hotkey it is on (4)

When I jump, you can see that the air castable skills light up, like Flag Sign (hotkey 2)
          but Piercing Spike doesn't; I can't cast it in mid air.
          Thanks, I will look into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post

Thanks, I will look into this.
            Oh Thank you so much!

Comment

Halloa!

Is there any update on this as of now?
              Thank you

Comment

Up for this
                I'm also wondering about, whether its a bug or an official change in PVP
                Ever since the Lancea accidental Awakening came, Piercing Spike is no longer usable in the air in PVP
                But I hope they fix it really soon if it is really a bug, please update us
                MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

It seems this bug has been fixed! I can use Piercing Spike in midair in PVP now! Hooray!

Thank you so much!

Comment

• MilleFiyu
                    MilleFiyu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes it is fixed. altho i'm kindda sad that the height of the jump is like the normal PS that is used in the ground now. ow well hehe
                Working...
                X