Lancea Awakening Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancea Awakening Coupon

I have two lancea characters on my account and after completing the awakening quest on both of them, the discount coupon for the awakening costume does not pop-up on the rewards . After that i decided to level up my Assassin and do the awakening quest. Weirdly enough, the coupon pop-up as the rewards and now i cant buy the awakening costume as is it is stuck on my Assassin

I think they moved the coupon on the event of lancea awakening,as stated the reward for awakening your lancea before the given date will get you the awakening costume( they didn't put coupon but I guess thats the reason why you didn't get the awakening costume coupon after awakening your lancea). Basically ED changed the awakening quest system,when it was on CC you can get it when you awaken your character,now on ED you have to wait till the event finishes till you get the coupon for the awakening costume.

Comment

AWAKE YOUR LANCEA

Complete the Awakening quest for your Lancea during the event period and receive a reward (Lancea Awakening Costume Purchase Coupon)!

Event Period: 6th Feb (Tue) after the Update Patch ~ 20th Feb (Tue) 24:00 (GMT+8)

Rewards: Lancea Awakening Costume

Note:

- Rewards will be given on 23rd Feb (Fri) at 1800HRS (GMT+8) through special storage

- Rewards will not be tradable

- Rewards will be given per character basis

- Rewards that are not claimed and expired will not be reimbursed

- Rewards are collectable until 30th Feb

Comment

Working...
      X