Community Points stuck in inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Points stuck in inventory

I had finished my comm pts farming before and after reset today. However, the comm points just go into my inventory. I believe that it's supposed to be automatically added to my comm points right, which isn't the case D: No increase in my comm pts upon opening mail, the stuff is just in my inventory and right-clicking the item does absolutely nothing but display the text "M:1000113524" .w.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DN_2018_03_03_14_01_29_Sat.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	124874

Last edited by scarlet; 03-02-2018, 11:10 PM. Reason: covered sad stats

Uhm dude, community point is capped at 50k you know... if they add the one you got from mail when it caps you gonna lose some pts, which most likely the reason why it goes in inventory instead. Only solution is to use up your current pts.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	proof.PNG
Views:	22
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	124882
    Last edited by SadisticEin; 03-03-2018, 12:55 AM. Reason: Added text info in-game about the Community Points cap

Comment

i think i read it somewhere that max com pts is 50k.. try spending those pts 1st then ryt click that stuff in ur invent.. good if it works.. too bad if it wont though lol.. wasted 10k

Comment

Happened to me last week, just spend your points, make sure you have at least 10k free out of the 50k and then you can consume the item.

Comment

OMG ;-; thank you all, I didn't know that. I was trying to save them haha. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
            OMG ;-; thank you all, I didn't know that. I was trying to save them haha. Thanks again!

U want to undergo more tutorials, advice on com.points read the instructions on max com. points stored/inventory.
            http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              WTF are you talking about?
          Working...
          X