Ruina Inheritence bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruina Inheritence bug

Ok so probably anyone know how Ruina main DPS is at her passive skill overcharge and now its buggy it deals like very little damage from what i can usually do 40mil ~ 50mil damage to 1mil damage per hit i mean wtf do u have to messed up machina after lancea waw .. and pls tell me im not the only one experiencing this and yes only Pivot Gun Shot skill is the one who can inherit damage but other than that other skill wont inherit the damage .

I was expecting them to mess the machina class since they pretty much did the same thing with the lancea during the previous patch. Keeping the tradition at its finest.
    I really hope they were looking at the problem right now, but knowing how enthusiastic our friends in ED with regards to this kind of stuff I won't be surprise if we have to wait till the awakening patch till everything gets fix. Good luck to us machina players out there.

Comment

• Hazuyuki
      Hazuyuki commented
      Editing a comment
      ya ikr but i mean seriously do they need to do same mistake twice not to mention they kinda rushed today patch imo since the mt ended 35 minute earlier before estimated maintenance end time and yes i hope they overlook this problem asap like i cant even nest rn

• YuliyaLim
      YuliyaLim commented
      Editing a comment
      All that matters to them is they delivered the patch at a promised date, they don't mind what game stuff they broke during the process. Oh and since we're playing a class that is pretty much well known to be the most used and powerful one out there I'm pretty sure they're 100% eager to fix the class. So yeah.. to farming lettuce we go!

Even Defensio is affected so I assume its the whole Machina that's broken, I really hope the patch tomorrow fixes this, but knowing ED we'd probably have to wait for 2 months. I am planning on sending a 1:1 ticket but i doubt it'd do much.

Comment

• Hazuyuki
      Hazuyuki commented
      Editing a comment
      well i was thinking the same but as u say it also it wont have dat much effect due to machina is prolly less populated but ill give it a shot of doing so .. and yeah defensio is affected but i dont think affected badly as ruina bcos ruina's only dps is basically the inheritance then again.. i hope theyll fix this asap and not just focusing on repairing cosmetics bug

I am guessing they messed up doing the patch, our awakening prolly included already somewhere. I am scared that they wont do something about it this month, heck they dont even care about the fensio bug. It too long to get "fixed" in quotes cause we all know how they fixed it

even with jade boost and calypse boost i lost almost half my dps

Last edited by [SPeanut]s; 03-13-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Hazuyuki
      Hazuyuki commented
      Editing a comment
      yeaap same my dps drop like 80% (im a ruina ofc) and i couldnt even test my new dps due to this bug .. and also i wish they could take future patches more srsly like its okay to extend if we will get smooth and no buggy gameplay after .. i mean i wouldnt complain but now look at this 2nd time messed up

Pls fix my 1 and only character is ruina!!!!!

Comment

• Hazuyuki
      Hazuyuki commented
      Editing a comment
      yea i wish they focus on fixing stuff like this asap rather than fixing cosmetics bug

• catumber24@gmail.com
      catumber24@gmail.com commented
      Editing a comment
      me too i was so hyped when unique jades were boosted i jumped quickly in nest 93HC then see my overheat+overcharge which usualy deal 1B total damage go down to 220m total damage

• Hazuyuki
      Hazuyuki commented
      Editing a comment
      Samee i was just finish gearing my ruina again after patch and entter mist nest .. i was like .. *looking at boss hp* drop like 5% i was like wtf and after paying attention to damage i dealt with overcharge i almost flip XD

only pivot gunshot didnt get affected by bug+ there is also the upward kick after everyskill to make it overcharge dosent connect at all

Comment

More bug more bug

Comment

Working...
      X