Moonlord bug on Cyclone Slash Awakening in PvP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlord bug on Cyclone Slash Awakening in PvP

I experience this after the server transfer of ED from CC, I though is just the server glitch and some one will report this but still in my surprise no one ever report it. Hope it fix also comment to moderators and admins if needed..

1. Cyclone Awakes cast cancel when being hit

yes the skill casting time is fast but still it beaks and no tornado produce.. I don't know if this is bug or not nor its implemented that way. BUT there are times that the skill cast won't break and launch a tornado and sometimes it break and get minor flinch. SO its bothers me if it is implemented that way.. one indication is when I step on the poison pool skill and I cast cyclone, the cast breaks instantly and sometimes it doesn't.

2. Cyclone Awakes Tornado (Initial) won't hit and activate, even if the enemy is right on path when the caster (moonlord) is hit by someone.

This happens a lot in group pvp's. The initial tornado is the one that travels forward after cast and activates into a giant tornado if the enemy is in the path.. BUT it won't activate and the tornado miss the enemy like a ghost even if the enemy is in the right path and have much distance to travel when the moonlord is hit by someone else (like impact punch for example).
    this is different from #1 because the caster moonlord is safefully cast the cyclone awakes without any interruptions and the cyclone awakes tornado initial that suppose to activates on opponent 1 won't activate activated if the moonlord is been hit by opponent 2,. Tornado travel very very close to opponent 1 (and suppose to activate) and it doesn't because the moonlord is hitted by opponent 2, at the same time.... Sorry if I can't explain it properly..

the skill should activate even if the moonlord regardless being hitted or not by someone, because the skill is independent to the caster and Its like the casting and traveling is the whole skill duration that can be susceptible to cancel.. one example is when I aim it on the relics and the initial tornado travels on relics but won't activate because I'm been hit by Siege Stance from a far, but I already cast it and its traveling before I been hitted.

3. almost forgot.. It won't activate if opponent is on elevated lands/rock or very close to the wall (like infuse)

This happen more in Snow Fields because there are many elevated rocks and I'm not saying the one's that very big on the mid part, its on the walls and the rock is not much high though like 1 inch high (very low but can't walk right through it you have to jump at it) even if the opponent is very very close on the tornado path it won't activate more over if the opponent is push to the wall or knock-back to the wall and accidentaly stuck to the wall by Halfmoon Slash EX, the cyclone miss them completely....

Please Fix, It bothers me a lot because I pvp a lot.. thanks
    Last edited by Wapunkz; 03-25-2018, 12:27 PM.

I'm happy for the explanation, but I'm afraid we require videos for this.

Comment

• Wapunkz
      Wapunkz commented
      Editing a comment
      ok but it may take time, because all of my friends are gone now.. hope I record eh in group pvp

It's alright. I will keep an eye on this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X