Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sting Breezer Full of Bug since awakening???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting Breezer Full of Bug since awakening???

Since Sting Breezer awakening, Sting Breezer are having many funny and unsolved bug,
    but no one complain about it OR it just bug for certain character

Straight to the bug:

1. Awakened Fling Fling - the skill with the most bug; Awakened Fling Fling hit boss correctly, boss have chance will teleport to other places......the worst thing is Awakened Fling Fling have high chance become no damage.

2. Hovering Blade & Awakened wall maker skill- Under Awakened wall maker skill and using continue Hovering Blade, then use tumble continue with Awakened Arcane Force. The continues Hovering Blade magic after image can't be redirect to the boss if the magic after image far from boss.
    If the magic after image near the boss, The continues Hovering Blade magic after image will be redirect to the boss, but damage and combo did not calculated properly.

3.Piercing Spike -If the piercing spike spear stay on the wall end of the map. the spear can't be redirect with flag, and straight trigger on the wall......... then what use of let flag stop on the wall........

4. Poking Behavior - if Awakened Poking Behavior used, sometimes trigger with flag will cause the last explore part become no damage.............

5. Spear Hand - worst bug ever, no damage in many situation.... use Spear hand in front of boss have chance cause Spear Hand no damage and can't redirect with flag;.......
    After using Awakened Poking Behavior with flag will have chance cause Spear Hand no damage........
    After using Awakened Poking Behavior without flag will have chance cause Spear Hand no damage........
    Use Spear Hand Continue with Awakened Arcane Force, then Flag will have chance the Spear Hand continue move forward and will not redirect back to the boss......

6. Flag - use Flag continue with Awakened Arcane Force, First hit of Flag did not show in dps and combo.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Combine all video into a google share folder :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...rokeltboEH-uMJ

To use Google Drive, you need to use a supported web browser. Learn what a browser is, which browser you use, and how to update to the latest version. Option 1: Find the update for your browser To
          Last edited by Xiaohoehoe; 04-06-2018, 11:53 AM. Reason: Add link does not support google drive share folder, manual added a link

Comment

Originally posted by Xiaohoehoe View Post
            Since Sting Breezer awakening, Sting Breezer are having many funny and unsolved bug,
            but no one complain about it OR it just bug for certain character

Straight to the bug:

1. Awakened Fling Fling - the skill with the most bug; Awakened Fling Fling hit boss correctly, boss have chance will teleport to other places......the worst thing is Awakened Fling Fling have high chance become no damage.
            *** this Bug doesn't happen on me. Even if I play on low spec PC, this never happen. Awakened Fling Fling deals 4 hits w/out using the roll.

2. Hovering Blade & Awakened wall maker skill- Under Awakened wall maker skill and using continue Hovering Blade, then use tumble continue with Awakened Arcane Force. The continues Hovering Blade magic after image can't be redirect to the boss if the magic after image far from boss.
            If the magic after image near the boss, The continues Hovering Blade magic after image will be redirect to the boss, but damage and combo did not calculated properly.
            *** Don't make HOVERING BLADES look like Moonlord's Flash Stance. The only problem here is the timing of your Awakened Arcane Focus esp when HB's Afterimages stays on air for more then 3 seconds, they won't be redirected anymore.

3.Piercing Spike -If the piercing spike spear stay on the wall end of the map. the spear can't be redirect with flag, and straight trigger on the wall......... then what use of let flag stop on the wall........
            *** This is a bug ever since Awakened Sting Breezer released. You can detonate them but they don't deal dmg at all. But regardless of situation, why are you throwing spears on WALL? @_@

4. Poking Behavior - if Awakened Poking Behavior used, sometimes trigger with flag will cause the last explore part become no damage.............
            *** If you mean Awakened Poking Beehive, I suggest try to read my guide (at my signature) for PB's usage. I think I highlighted it in my guide esp the usage of Flag Sign & PB.

5. Spear Hand - worst bug ever, no damage in many situation.... use Spear hand in front of boss have chance cause Spear Hand no damage and can't redirect with flag;.......
            *** Spear Hand's Bug only happen when you have disrupted / unstable internet connection.

After using Awakened Poking Behavior with flag will have chance cause Spear Hand no damage........
            *** You mean detonation of Spear Hand, you need to hold W (forward key) and press Awakened Poking Beehive's hotkey. For more details, please check my guide. Maybe you misread the Flag's usage and Awakened Poking Beehive's usage.

After using Awakened Poking Behavior without flag will have chance cause Spear Hand no damage........
            *** Please refer on my comment above this.

Use Spear Hand Continue with Awakened Arcane Force, then Flag will have chance the Spear Hand continue move forward and will not redirect back to the boss......
            *** This is the most tragic among all of those, Flag will not follow or chase your AF's Target. LOOOOOL. AF is used on AFTERIMAGES, and FLAG is used on SPEARS.

6. Flag - use Flag continue with Awakened Arcane Force, First hit of Flag did not show in dps and combo.....
            *** I don't know what you mean in first phrase "use Flag continue with Awakened Arcane Force ". Please refer on my comment above this. About the First hit, I think it works, 0.1 coef (1st Hit) + 0.9 coef (Explosion after 2 sec)
            Red Texts are my comments about this.
            I suggest before posting this, make sure you have stable internet and read the skill description thoroughly,
            since this class is not the same as other existing straightforward class.
            Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

(Let Clarify, I am playing under 50~120ms stable internet speed with LAN cable, and I read the skill description thoroughly. Just you miss understanding the bug I show.)

2. Hovering Blade
              (I know after image blade stay more then 3 sec will not redirect to the boss, just u didnt see my video clearly. Let me explain to you, if u use continue near a boss with will power and self buff u can redirect 7 blade to boss with Awakened Arcane Focus, BUT if u stand far a bit, even within 3sec, the blade will not redirect with Awakened Arcane Focus.) (Additional, the dps & combo count meter are wrong even i use it near the boss)
              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--f...ew?usp=sharing
              https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Fs...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I suggest before posting this, make sure you have stable internet and read the skill description thoroughly,
                since this class is not the same as other existing straightforward class.
                (Let Clarify, I am playing under 50~120ms stable internet speed with LAN cable, and I read the skill description thoroughly. Just you miss understanding the bug I show.)

*** Don't make HOVERING BLADES look like Moonlord's Flash Stance. The only problem here is the timing of your Awakened Arcane Focus esp when HB's Afterimages stays on air for more then 3 seconds, they won't be redirected anymore.
                (I know after image blade stay more then 3 sec will not redirect to the boss, just u didnt see my video clearly. Let me explain to you, if u use continue near a boss with will power and self buff u can redirect 7 blade to boss with Awakened Arcane Focus, BUT if u stand far a bit, even within 3sec, the blade will not redirect with Awakened Arcane Focus.) (Additional, the dps & combo count meter are wrong even i use it near the boss)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--f...ew?usp=sharing
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Fs...ew?usp=sharing

*** If you mean Awakened Poking Beehive, I suggest try to read my guide (at my signature) for PB's usage. I think I highlighted it in my guide esp the usage of Flag Sign & PB.
                (For this one, Let me explain to you, see my video first before conclude with your comment. Awakened Poking Behavior can be trigger with flag before its go into final explosion stage. But there is a rare case you trigger it 0.5~1sec before enter into final explosion. You will found out a no damage bug will occurs under final explosion stage.)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_BV...ew?usp=sharing

*** I don't know what you mean in first phrase "use Flag continue with Awakened Arcane Force ". Please refer on my comment above this. About the First hit, I think it works, 0.1 coef (1st Hit) + 0.9 coef (Explosion after 2 sec)
                (This is just the dps & combo count bug, which the first hit of flag will not calculated in combo and dps meter, Even i use flag > Arcane Force, only Arcane Force dps and combo counted.
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3O...ew?usp=sharing

*** Spear Hand's Bug only happen when you have disrupted / unstable internet connection.
                (Both condition is just part of the bug, there is more way to cause this bug, One of it is you stick in front a boss and use it. will become totally no damage too)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XVx...ew?usp=sharing

*** You mean detonation of Spear Hand, you need to hold W (forward key) and press Awakened Poking Beehive's hotkey. For more details, please check my guide. Maybe you misread the Flag's usage and Awakened Poking Beehive's usage.
                (I never mean detonation of spear hand, this mean you did not see my video clearly. The condition I mean is Awakened Poking Behavior > Spear Hand, Spear Hand will become totally no damage all the way.) (Poking Behavior detonation Spear hand is not a must for me, Awakened Poking Behavior > Flag/Spear Hand > Spear Hand/Flag > Piercing Spike >Flag is a combo for me too in nest. Flag is to make SB become more flexible and not get into repeated fix combo only)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BpG...ew?usp=sharing
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eWy...ew?usp=sharing

*** Please refer on my comment above this.
                (Same as above)

*** This is the most tragic among all of those, Flag will not follow or chase your AF's Target. LOOOOOL. AF is used on AFTERIMAGES, and FLAG is used on SPEARS.
                (You did not get what i mean from video too, This bug is, Spear hand >Awakened Arcane Force > Flag trigger 0.3sec ~1sec before spear hand gone. You will see special bug which is the flag can't redirect the spear hand and cause the spear hand continue move forward and hit the wall as shown in video.) ( Arcane Force need to be use before spear hand? the answer is no, i will choose Arcane force to shoot after spear hand because is faster then spear hand for debuff purpose when you away from boss. Then this skill rotation continue with flag will cause bug)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e18...ew?usp=sharing

Maybe my explain is not good enough, But please see my video clearly before make any comment.

Comment

Working...
                X