My Awakened dark conviction is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Awakened dark conviction is not working

I was doing slayer nest and was wondering why my dark conviction is not damaging the boss whenever i am using night explosion to the boss. I tested it out in battle training ground and found out that whenever i hit the boss with night explosion my dark conviction is not doign anything it jsut explode by itself or does not attack and follow the boss. Any other player out there with Abyss walker that is also experiencing this kind of bug or something PLS HELP.

Is it the same as this? http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...alls-disappear

Otherwise can you please post a video?

Comment

• blackslinger
      blackslinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for my late reply.

Yes, it is the same as the video you shown. Recently it is now often working. It is like 50/50. Sometimes it does not work and sometimes it works.

Originally posted by Verbena View Post
    Is it the same as this? http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...alls-disappear

Otherwise can you please post a video?
    Verbena Sorry for my late reply.

Yes, it is the same as the video you showed. Recently my Dark Conviction awakened is often working. It is like 50/50. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

I'll post the video later.

Comment

Verbena Sorry for my late reply.

Yes, it is the same as the video you shown. Recently it is now often working. It is like 50/50. Sometimes it does not work and sometimes it works.

Comment

If it's the same bug depicted in the video, don't worry about uploading a video yourself. And I'm sure the devs are currently looking into it as I already submitted a report.

Comment

• blackslinger
          blackslinger commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Verymuch!!!
      Working...
      X